Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just benched 245 again

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = X times Tyrone fucked your mom
★★★★★
Holy fuck I was pushing it to the limit just to get that weight up to the point I was scared my tricep was going to tear since I had sore triceps and everytime I go heavy on bench it feels like an artery is going to explode on my left wrist and I cant do wide grip bench without my shoulders getting angry with me.

Tyrone is giving you 0.0000000000000000001% of his power

how tall r u? and weight?

Damn good for you

Damn good for you
Meanwhile... @gymcellragefuel who benches 315

Even on gear its impressive af as most incels are too low IQ to hop on gear, I am still doing my research.

And after doing research, I can conclude being on steroids is much harder than being natty for the natty nerds out there

Last edited:
>5’10

How the hell are you here

5'10 isnt tallfag height

Also keep in mind I used a yellow tape measure so its not 100% confirmed
You’re taller than a good chunk of the people on this forum

You’re taller than a good chunk of the people on this forum
Giphy 5
Even if I confirm I am 5'10 its not enough as its still manlet

>5’10 is manlet

Fake and gay. t. Actual manlet (im fucking 5’6)
Just because I "mog majority of the forum" doesnt mean I am not a manlet

Thats like saying if I can do a pull up I am strong just because 0.5% of the population can do a pull up

Just because I "mog majority of the forum" doesnt mean I am not a manlet

Thats like saying if I can do a pull up I am strong just because 0.5% of the population can do a pull up
What do you qualify as a manlet?

5'10 (after remeasurement)

I am barely 160 lbs
Then a 245 bench is really impressive. I'm 6'0" and 155 pounds. My max bench is only 135, but I can do 10 pull ups in a row. I have some of the shittiest muscle genetics out there for bench press, but I guess my back muscles are alright. My arms are long and my shoulders are narrow. Just be careful you don't get injured pushing yourself that hard. I got a left hip labral tear and hip impingement from heavy deadlifts and my hip is fucked up for life. Surgery failed to fix it. Being an incel is bad enough. Being an incel with fucked up joints is worse.

Then a 245 bench is really impressive. I'm 6'0" and 155 pounds. My max bench is only 135, but I can do 10 pull ups in a row. I have some of the shittiest muscle genetics out there for bench press, but I guess my back muscles are alright. My arms are long and my shoulders are narrow. Just be careful you don't get injured pushing yourself that hard. I got a left hip labral tear and hip impingement from heavy deadlifts and my hip is fucked up for life. Surgery failed to fix it. Being an incel is bad enough. Being an incel with fucked up joints is worse.
Do you regularly go to the gym?

Yeah I shouldnt be pushing that hard and I will learn from it.

There is no reason to push that hard on a PR unless you are a competitive powerlifter in a meet

I rarely bench anymore when I workout on my own so I do barbbell OHP or dumbbell press which is why squat is my strongest and because I got injured in my sophomore year to it limited my bench

Well done bro. Very good bench for your weight

Do you regularly go to the gym?
Yes. I couldn't even do I pull up at the start and worked up to 10 over time. At the beginning I couldn't even do one push up but worked my way up to 33. I forget what my bench was initially, but it was way less than 135. I just don't have the best muscle genetics and anatomy for strength. I'd say I do ok for how shitty my muscle genetics were to start with.

Yes. I couldn't even do I pull up at the start and worked up to 10 over time. At the beginning I couldn't even do one push up but worked my way up to 33. I forget what my bench was initially, but it was way less than 135. I just don't have the best muscle genetics and anatomy for strength. I'd say I do ok for how shitty my muscle genetics were to start with.
Never began for you.

Relatable

I couldnt even bench a plate until my senior year

Tyrone would've been able to lift it with his pinkie and throw the weights across the solar system

Yeah I shouldnt be pushing that hard and I will learn from it.

There is no reason to push that hard on a PR unless you are a competitive powerlifter in a meet

I rarely bench anymore when I workout on my own so I do barbbell OHP or dumbbell press which is why squat is my strongest and because I got injured in my sophomore year to it limited my bench
Yeah, if you aren't a powerlifter there is no sense risking injury. Even pro bodybuilders don't go for max PRs that often and usually stick to weights they can do 8-12 reps with so the injury risk is low and the gain is high. I always stick to weights I can get at least 8 reps with nowadays because I don't want another injury.

Yeah, if you aren't a powerlifter there is no sense risking injury. Even pro bodybuilders don't go for max PRs that often and usually stick to weights they can do 8-12 reps with so the injury risk is low and the gain is high. I always stick to weights I can get at least 8 reps with nowadays because I don't want another injury.
I do maxout since I am not a bodybuilder so I can increase strength for athleticism

Relatable

I couldnt even bench a plate until my senior year
If that's the case then it's amazing you managed to get up to 245 from that low of a base strength level.

Holy fuck I was pushing it to the limit just to get that weight up to the point I was scared my tricep was going to tear since I had sore triceps and everytime I go heavy on bench it feels like an artery is going to explode on my left wrist and I cant do wide grip bench without my shoulders getting angry with me.
Nice Nice

I do maxout since I am not a bodybuilder so I can increase strength for athleticism
Understandable. I have fairly weak ligaments and joint cartilage that gets injured easily so it's just not worth the risk for me.

If that's the case then it's amazing you managed to get up to 245 from that low of a base strength level.
225 was my max senior year then it went to 235 after graduation and then months later it dropped to 205 then I got back up to 245

lifting like that for me is outta the question knowing my shitty muscle genetics, height and body type.

I have a permanent spine injury still affecting my bench to this day which is why I love squats

I tried to straighten it and even out my shoulders to fix it and I only created an imbalance and now my left is stronger and has a bigger trap than my right

Never began for you.
It sure didn't. Being skinny was actually one of the main reasons I was bullied in school. I have intestinal issues that make it very difficult to gain weight, and I have a very fast metabolism. It took 2 years of hard work at the gym just to barely pass as an average guy who doesn't go to the gym.

It sure didn't. Being skinny was actually one of the main reasons I was bullied in school. I have intestinal issues that make it very difficult to gain weight, and I have a very fast metabolism. It took 2 years of hard work at the gym just to barely pass as an average guy who doesn't go to the gym.
Brutal

"BuT oNly 1% oF pEopLE gO tO thE GYm"
I can guarantee those 99% if went to the gym they would surpass me in 5 months along with the new years resolutioners if they kept their plan

lifting like that for me is outta the question knowing my shitty muscle genetics, height and body type.
Lifting in the 8-12 rep range is still fairly safe for most people. You should be able to do that as long as you don't push yourself too hard. Whether the effort would actually be worth it though is another question. If you have that bad of muscle genetics the results probably wouldn't be worth the effort.

Relatable, I have a fast metabolism due to my curry genes and its so bad to the point even McDonalds cant save me

Lifting in the 8-12 rep range is still fairly safe for most people. You should be able to do that as long as you don't push yourself too hard. Whether the effort would actually be worth it though is another question. If you have that bad of muscle genetics the results probably wouldn't be worth the effort.
I sometimes would stick with the Mike Mentzer 1 set to failure since I can barely recover my energy

"BuT oNly 1% oF pEopLE gO tO thE GYm"
I can guarantee those 99% if went to the gym they would surpass me in 5 months along with the new years resolutioners if they kept their plan
Yep. The average man has so much more muscle potential than I do. If the average man stayed consistent with the gym for a couple months they could easily surpass me.