Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just because she's nice to you doesn't mean she wants you (eye opening) ️️ for me at least...

• Thread starter Hideous Abomination
  • Start date
Hideous Abomination

Hideous Abomination

Greycel
Level with me if u live a pretty lonely existence ...and a girl is overly nice to you u ...u slowly start becoming blue pilled right and u think u might have a chance with her and come to find out she's faking being nice and u end up embarrassing urself well I was that dimwitted fool.....anyway I always go to a Chinese restaurant close to my job on my lunch break and for some reason the female cashier was overly nice to me and I was so confused and stand offish because I'm used to women treating me with hostility ..but for some reason she wasn't treating me with hostility..she was treating me with respect and kindness it confused me...so I ignored her and went on with my business... so I went back to work after I got my food and I couldn't stop thinking about her..."could this be"I told my self"maybe she's an... nawalt" well I have to find out and see...so the next day on my break I went to the Chinese Restaurant again,she was there and as I ordered my food she struck up a conversation with me and told me "your so upbeat in a way it inspires me" "I like nice people like you"It felt great to hear that from a woman but all good things come to an end well day by day I kept going there and we had small talk it was like Christmas day every day ..until I asked her out on a date on messenger and well she didn't respond for 4 days and it crushed my spirit....that's until she messaged saying that she wasn't looking for a relationship(BS)...I was fine with that...so the next day I was at work late at night and I saw her and I said hi and she straight up ignored me and as she walked by me she covered her face ...it really pissed me off ...but that's what I fucking get for being blue pilled as hell...this world is a sick joke and I'll never go that restaurant again.

Notice how she was complimenting literally everything but your physical attractiveness, all of that sounds like shit you'd hear from an office manager in a meeting on your performance; literally no foid will ever compliment someone she's attracted to by commenting on how "upbeat" they are. Never began for you if you misinterpret virtue signalling politeness in public as IOIs. :feelsugh:

TFW we have the emotional intelligence of a prepubescent boy. :feelsrope:

I had to break myself of doing that shit too. Especially when they work in service industries and literally get paid to be nice. If she wants you she'll go well out of her way to spark up a conversation that's slightly higher quality than Oblivion NPC level.

Last edited:
TFW we have the emotional intelligence of a prepubescent boy. :feelsrope:

I had to break myself of doing that shit too. Especially when they work in service industries and literally get paid to be nice. If she wants you she'll go well out of her way to spark up a conversation that's slightly higher quality than Oblivion NPC level.
I know I feel embarrassed...

Notice how she was complimenting literally everything but your physical attractiveness, all of that sounds like shit you'd hear from an office manager in a meeting on your performance; literally no foid will ever compliment someone she's attracted to by commenting on how "upbeat" they are. Never began for you if you misinterpret virtue signalling politeness in public as IOIs. :feelsugh:
It was an eye opener for me....I'll never let myself become blue pilled again

Yea I used to fall in love with any foid that talked to me Kek but now I realize they’re just talking to me just because.

Paragraphs man!

Foids are rude to me that must mean im a chad :lul::lul:

Sometimes I think im socially retarded, but then i read threads like this. Thank u for reminding me that im just a regular loser, brother :feelsaww:

Sometimes I think im socially retarded, but then i read threads like this. Thank u for reminding me that im just a regular loser, brother :feelsaww:
I think I'm schizo but even then the mirror doesn't tell me stupid shit like this

Of course it doesn't unfortunately alot of guys out there are naive.

Level with me if u live a pretty lonely existence ...and a girl is overly nice to you u ...u slowly start becoming blue pilled right and u think u might have a chance with her and come to find out she's faking being nice and u end up embarrassing urself well I was that dimwitted fool.....anyway I always go to a Chinese restaurant close to my job on my lunch break and for some reason the female cashier was overly nice to me and I was so confused and stand offish because I'm used to women treating me with hostility ..but for some reason she wasn't treating me with hostility..she was treating me with respect and kindness it confused me...so I ignored her and went on with my business... so I went back to work after I got my food and I couldn't stop thinking about her..."could this be"I told my self"maybe she's an... nawalt" well I have to find out and see...so the next day on my break I went to the Chinese Restaurant again,she was there and as I ordered my food she struck up a conversation with me and told me "your so upbeat in a way it inspires me" "I like nice people like you"It felt great to hear that from a woman but all good things come to an end well day by day I kept going there and we had small talk it was like Christmas day every day ..until I asked her out on a date on messenger and well she didn't respond for 4 days and it crushed my spirit....that's until she messaged saying that she wasn't looking for a relationship(BS)...I was fine with that...so the next day I was at work late at night and I saw her and I said hi and she straight up ignored me and as she walked by me she covered her face ...it really pissed me off ...but that's what I fucking get for being blue pilled as hell...this world is a sick joke and I'll never go that restaurant again.

Goodness gracious, GrAY, no paragraphs

That's what a lot people on this site don't get. She is nice to you ≠ she is attracted to you

this is only eye opening if you have been blind since birth