Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female Psychological Warfare: Women are only nice in the workplace for political reasons, don't think otherwise.

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
Women are only nice in the workplace for political reasons. They show their image of niceness for political gain. When others see and get the impression that they are nice to fellow colleagues, it gives them power in case they are being criticized by a rival colleague. The colleagues that are allied with her will simp for her because they felt an emotional high because she was nice. A females colleague's niceness can be an instrument to sway other colleagues' decision-making or even the manager's. Since the manager has a lot of power, he/she gets to dictate or preside over who to keep and fire in a company. In essence, when a woman talks overly nice, she does it for manipulation purposes. I find these women dangerous if you get on her bad side because not only do you have to deal with her, but you have to deal with all her bodyguards of simps advocating for her. She is using simps as an instrument to further her political gain in the workplace.

When meeting an overly nice woman be on guard because either you will be used as an instrument to further her purposes, and you might subconsciously agree to her requests of covering her work. A smart man would not think with his dick and become wary of such behaviors from these bitches. It's all a ruse because there is more than meets the eye. Always be learning in the work environment because it is war. You are there to secure financial resources and the foids are doing the same thing. They will backstab you in the back even though you work for the same group in the same company. Resources are limited. Your energy, your time, your reputation, your mental well-being is at stake. Give them an inch and they will take a mile.

Female political warfare is not talked about in the mainstream discussions and I find that to the foids advantage. More men need to start talking about conducting psychological warfare on females because they do the same thing to us since the time memorial. Although this phenomenon I see in the workplace through my firsthand experience, I'd like to know your thoughts and talk about your experiences to further an intelligent discussion.

Not really anything groundbreaking, foids act polite to subhumans in the vicnity of others to virtue signal how good people they are + make you more willing to cuck out for them while secretly being disgusted by you. Anyone falling into one of those traps as you mention needs a brushing up on Applied Blackpill 101. :feelsjuice:

Sulfuric acid.

My guess is that the acid is a reference to how foids exert so much social power over us just because they have pretty faces when all it would take is a splash of acid on their faces and they would be subhuman.

My guess is that the acid is a reference to how foids exert so much social power over us just because they have pretty faces when all it would take is a splash of acid on their faces and they would be subhuman.
I agree with that. A lot of simps get a dopaminergic high when interacting with foids. Unknowingly, they get played by said foids.

Foids will pretend to like that person that they need something from and then when they get what they want they will show their disgust. That's why ideally you only believe a girl likes you after actually having sex since that's the only genuine measure of whether a girl likes you.

But then again a workplace is not that easy to navigate. A normie dominated workplace won't let you discriminate against foids and get away with it. It takes a ridiculous amount of cunning and effort for an incel to navigate any political situation with normies and it will still result in disaster, incels first move in any political situation ideally is to leave it physically and never be subject to it.

Didn't used to be, but some Manospherians like Chris Williamson are pushing it.
Yes, I watched a video of his, though I forgot the title, about the topic of women killing rival women's offspring in tribal groups, and sabotaging men. It was an interesting video to watch because it is rooted in evolutionary biology. Thanks for bringing him up because I forgot his name, and had a lot of trouble finding him months ago.

Women are only nice in the workplace for political reasons. They show their image of niceness for political gain. When others see and get the impression that they are nice to fellow colleagues, it gives them power in case they are being criticized by a rival colleague. The colleagues that are allied with her will simp for her because they felt an emotional high because she was nice. A females colleague's niceness can be an instrument to sway other colleagues' decision-making or even the manager's. Since the manager has a lot of power, he/she gets to dictate or preside over who to keep and fire in a company. In essence, when a woman talks overly nice, she does it for manipulation purposes. I find these women dangerous if you get on her bad side because not only do you have to deal with her, but you have to deal with all her bodyguards of simps advocating for her. She is using simps as an instrument to further her political gain in the workplace.

When meeting an overly nice woman be on guard because either you will be used as an instrument to further her purposes, and you might subconsciously agree to her requests of covering her work. A smart man would not think with his dick and become wary of such behaviors from these bitches. It's all a ruse because there is more than meets the eye. Always be learning in the work environment because it is war. You are there to secure financial resources and the foids are doing the same thing. They will backstab you in the back even though you work for the same group in the same company. Resources are limited. Your energy, your time, your reputation, your mental well-being is at stake. Give them an inch and they will take a mile.

Female political warfare is not talked about in the mainstream discussions and I find that to the foids advantage. More men need to start talking about conducting psychological warfare on females because they do the same thing to us since the time memorial. Although this phenomenon I see in the workplace through my firsthand experience, I'd like to know your thoughts and talk about your experiences to further an intelligent discussion.
Scraping the bottom of the barrel by someone with an insane level of paranoia.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel by someone with an insane level of paranoia.
Ok greycel, you're not even one of us. .