Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just because ER killed a few ricecels doesn't diminish his day of retribution

F

foosballcel

Banned
-
People say that since he killed a few ricecels this somehow makes his whole ER a failure, but that's bullshit. ER's main mission was to break into the sorority house and kill a bunch of sorority chicks, but of course he failed to do that, and ended up taking out a few more normgroids before he took himself out. If he had broken into the house and killed a dozen+ sorority foids, no one would give two shits that he killed the ricecels.

So it's one of two scenarios:

1. He breaks into the house and takes out a bunch of sorority foids
- in this case no one gives a shit about whether or not he kills ricecels
2. He fails to get into the sorority house and takes out a few normies (what happened)
- in this case, he either gets 3 kills or 6 kills, depending on if he chooses to kill the ricecels. So either way, you could call it a "failure"

What that means is then, blaming ER killing the ricecels for the day of retribution being a "failure" is retarded and makes no sense.

low IQ post
more Incels died that day than foids

They were cringe tough and treated him like garbage and rejected him.

Some nerds are bigger assholes than Chads.

his day of retribution was poorly planed to beginn with. he wanted to kill his stepmother and didnt because his father was home, why not just delay it a week?

his day of retribution was poorly planed to beginn with. he wanted to kill his stepmother and didnt because his father was home, why not just delay it a week?
I'm pretty sure he delayed it several times, he probably got tired of delaying it and just said "fuck it" and went ER at Santa Barbara

Gargantuan cope. They were just bluepilled ricecels. I doubt they even paid ER much attention tbh.

low IQ post
more Incels died that day than foids
This is basically how I see all ER worship posts. Just retarded incels worshipping an absolute turbo autist who never had much to do with what modern incels face these days, and is only notable for kickstarting the movement.

Death comes to all. Nobody has control over this. If it comes it cannot be changed. Death is Destiny. We are all destined to die. For some reason being able to live until your brain and body doesn't function properly anymore is seen as humane. I can deduct the reasoning why society would want this, more slave labour for longer and more money made from taxes. So anyone that complains about the "sanctity of life" I really must question what sanctity they see in it.. they are saying live longer so you can get exploited for longer. Keep living so my hedonistic lifestyle can exist for another year. We exist in a corpse society. As soon as Men stop society stops.

retribution day had no retribution, killing incels is very easy

They were just bluepilled ricecels.
The biggest traitors are the ones that are the most similar to you. To you they are that. To him they were so much more. They embodied that what he hated about humanity. Its comfort in conformity.
I doubt they even paid ER much attention tbh.
Wow what great people. Ignoring him. I mean if that happened I feel even less sorry for them. :feelshaha: I mean if you look at what happens when a circle of guys gets the first Foid in it and the instant betrayal of the circle by the betas all gathering around her and her casting the Omega out while the betas cheer.. how can a Man not hate his own brothers?

He should have waited for a couple weeks. It doesn’t even matter if he got in the house or not that day. Almost nobody would have been there. It was closed because of Memorial Day weekend

ER was a spoiled mentalcel

@Meus

actually

on your part. ER definitely faced what modern incels face, that being sexual and social rejection, bullying, and autism actually is a common factor in inceldom as well.
Faced bullying? Lmao did you even read his manifesto? Kid was taken out of many schools after one or two kids picked on him, and later on was just ignored entirely but interpreted as bullying. That giga autist never came CLOSE to the amount of humilation and torture I had to face during my ENTIRE years of Freshman and Sophomore year of high school, especially in physical education. His parents were incredibly soft on him and he was rich as fuck. Kid had everything handed to him on a silver platter. This is why ER worship is dumb as fuck.

Death comes to all at the end of the day.. its not my duty to criticise the Reaper. :feelsdevil:

Faced bullying? Lmao did you even read his manifesto? Kid was taken out of many schools after one or two kids picked on him, and later on was just ignored entirely but interpreted as bullying. That giga autist never came CLOSE to the amount of humilation and torture I had to face during my ENTIRE years of Freshman and Sophomore year of high school, especially in physical education. His parents were incredibly soft on him and he was rich as fuck. Kid had everything handed to him on a silver platter. This is why ER worship is dumb as fuck.
"Rich as fuck"

Did you read his manifesto? His dad faced a financial crisis

And why would him being rich matter? You do realize money doesn't make women sexually attracted to you anyway? The only thing money would have done is get him a hooker, but as we all know in this community using hookers doesn't make you "not incel"

"Rich as fuck"

Did you read his manifesto? His dad faced a financial crisis

And why would him being rich matter? You do realize money doesn't make women sexually attracted to you anyway? The only thing money would have done is get him a hooker, but as we all know in this community using hookers doesn't make you "not incel"
Nigga he visited like 4 countries by the time he was 5.
he was rich.
Could’ve easily SEAmaxxed at that time and got pussy for being half white.
“His dad faced a financial crisis” doesn’t mean shit when that family was already sitting on fat stacks of cash. His mother was the poorer one but still had old simps giving her money

I don't understand how that retard isn't hated here, let alone worshipped. All he did was kill a bunch of subhuman incels.

Nigga he visited like 4 countries by the time he was 5.
he was rich.
Could’ve easily SEAmaxxed at that time and got pussy for being half white.
“His dad faced a financial crisis” doesn’t mean shit when that family was already sitting on fat stacks of cash. His mother was the poorer one but still had old simps giving her money
his dad faced his financial crisis after he was 5 genius.

I don't understand how that retard isn't hated here, let alone worshipped. All he did was kill a bunch of subhuman incels.
Worst of all, he was more mentalcel than incel. A smartcel in his position would’ve used the money he was in grasp of from his rich ass parents to SEAmaxx and slay. But ER was far too autistic to even do such a thing.

He killed twice as many men as women, and killed as many incels as normies.

He would've been banned from here for bragging.

Er1
Er2
Er3
Er4

Worst of all, he was more mentalcel than incel. A smartcel in his position would’ve used the money he was in grasp of from his rich ass parents to SEAmaxx and slay. But ER was far too autistic to even do such a thing.
mentalcel is incel you fucking retard.

are you the god of inceldom? i didnt know it was up to you to decide that mentalcel "doesn't count" as being incel

Faced bullying? Lmao did you even read his manifesto? Kid was taken out of many schools after one or two kids picked on him, and later on was just ignored entirely but interpreted as bullying.
Forced Isolation is a torture method. It hurts your brain. Badly. I consider that bullying.. just ignoring you like you don't even exist. Yes that is bullying. It is just the evolution of Bullying. In high school it was overtly obvious we were being bullied, now that everyone is all grown up people have learnt to bully people covertly by ignoring us and our suffering, or worse gaslighting us.
That giga autist never came CLOSE to the amount of humilation and torture I had to face during my ENTIRE years of Freshman and Sophomore year of high school, especially in physical education.
You want a participation award? Everyone here has a turmoil filled past.
His parents were incredibly soft on him and he was rich as fuck. Kid had everything handed to him on a silver platter. This is why ER worship is dumb as fuck.
He was a HAPA.. how is he privileged in any way. You know how Foidscum treat Men like him, the vicious attacks on the masculinity of Asians. So because he had money he should be happy? You can't buy happiness. If Humans could buy happiness emotional states would be monetized. "JuSt BuY a HoOkEr Br0", sex is not a pathway to happiness. If you are naturally a happy person because of your looks you can have sex at will. Having one and not the other can lead you down a path of servitude and simping, all to chase what you missed out on and will lead to eventual ruin.

Sexhaver that went ER had better k/d.

mentalcel is incel you fucking retard.

are you the god of inceldom? i didnt know it was up to you to decide that mentalcel "doesn't count" as being incel
Dude just stop trying to be edgy already. Your account is literally less than a month old and you’re worshipping an autist from over six years ago.
Incel is incel. Incels become incels due to a lack of proper face, race, and/or height. Being mentally retarded is a seperate factor. ER would’ve slayed in SEA but he was far too autistic to even consider such an idea and instead wanted blond stacey from his community college to randomly start chatting him up in the hallway.
He was a TURBO autist with downright RETARDED expectations.
Why don’t you faggots start worshipping Alek Minassian too while you’re at it

Dude just stop trying to be edgy already. Your account is literally less than a month old and you’re worshipping an autist from over six years ago.
Incel is incel. Incels become incels due to a lack of proper face, race, and/or height. Being mentally retarded is a seperate factor. ER would’ve slayed in SEA but he was far too autistic to even consider such an idea and instead wanted blond stacey from his community college to randomly start chatting him up in the hallway.
JFL, I'm not "trying to be edgy". Also don't think you're the boss of me.

And once again, mentalcel is incel, that does count. You're not the one who can just decide if someone is "not incel"

He killed twice as many men as women, and killed as many incels as normies.
How do you know they wouldn't be traitors and be a simp on a whores Only Fans and Patreon? Better yet how do you know they wouldn't be another Incel in Denial from IT? You don't. It's rhetorical, you can't prove anything. You are just assuming. It is like Vegans assuming animals have human levels of intellect and consciousness. If that was true why haven't they rose up to claim their rights that they lack so much? Veganism is mental illness in every sense of the word. It is like they are looking for a problem in society to fix so they create one to placate the constant self hatred of themselves nagging in their mind.
Your account is literally less than a month old

You actually think you can pull rank here? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That is comedy gold. :feelshaha:
Would those expectations be considered retarded 100 years ago? You know when everyone was equal? The only reason society instils expectations in Men to rise to is so Foids have a better pool of Men to choose from.
He's not Incel. He just used our name for fame. The Jew media instantly lapped it up. And now your spouting it back out like the Talmud Vision programmed you to.

Last edited:

the thread linked above is good and helps explain what I meant by my thread

Based and agreed
People say that since he killed a few ricecels this somehow makes his whole ER a failure, but that's bullshit. ER's main mission was to break into the sorority house and kill a bunch of sorority chicks, but of course he failed to do that, and ended up taking out a few more normgroids before he took himself out. If he had broken into the house and killed a dozen+ sorority foids, no one would give two shits that he killed the ricecels.

So it's one of two scenarios:

1. He breaks into the house and takes out a bunch of sorority foids
- in this case no one gives a shit about whether or not he kills ricecels
2. He fails to get into the sorority house and takes out a few normies (what happened)
- in this case, he either gets 3 kills or 6 kills, depending on if he chooses to kill the ricecels. So either way, you could call it a "failure"

What that means is then, blaming ER killing the ricecels for the day of retribution being a "failure" is retarded and makes no sense.
Agreed, also how do we know they were not normies who bully and ostracize people?

ER was big gay. Apparently he stabbed the ricecel dozens of times as well.

Guy was a fakecel who wanted 10/10 Nordic stacey only anyway.

ER was big gay. Apparently he stabbed the ricecel dozens of times as well.

Guy was a fakecel who wanted 10/10 Nordic stacey only anyway.

I think it's based because he would kill you too without thinking twice.

So tired of seeing posts about this. Hopefully next year everyone will forget him, he's not really a great symbol of the community, I imagine the majority of incels do not support mass shootings and if you do I'm calling you out for being a cancerous fakecel larper.
JFL if you think people will just "forget" about him in a year.

And it's not about supporting mass shootings, its about remembering the day of retribution, this is the 7th anniversary.

Obviously nobody is going to forget but celebrating him is toxic and retarded.

"Yay he killed one foid" who fucking cares?

It would be more logical to celebrate Ted Bundy as he exclusively killed women and is a renegade Chad that abandoned the system.

People only post about Elliot Rodger because its low effort and high reward. Instant feedback from other celibates.
"toxic and retarded"

JFL, that's such bullshit.

Today is the anniversary, people are gonna talk about him. Get the fuck over it

Ted Bundy wasn't incel, ER was, that's why he gets more focused on in this community.

Or would you rather be a generic cuckcel that celebrates a man who killed his own brethren.

@FlyFace thoughts?

The biggest traitors are the ones that are the most similar to you. To you they are that. To him they were so much more. They embodied that what he hated about humanity. Its comfort in conformity.

Wow what great people. Ignoring him. I mean if that happened I feel even less sorry for them. :feelshaha: I mean if you look at what happens when a circle of guys gets the first Foid in it and the instant betrayal of the circle by the betas all gathering around her and her casting the Omega out while the betas cheer.. how can a Man not hate his own brothers?

it's obvious that ER killed them as an expression of extreme self hatred. There's a reason why he did it brutally with a knife, yet got cucked by a door at the sorority house. I admire the manifesto, but at the end of the day, he's a HUGE white worshipping self-hating cuck, that could barely get over simping on the day of retribution. Relatable manifesto, but he's hardly a person worth worshipping.

He just spared them a lifetime of suffering. Have you seen their photos? They were giga trucels :lul:

People like ER because he had funny videos and left a fancy manifesto. And foid dark triad worshippers favor him because's he was a white passing rich boy.

Obviously he sucked at getting the job done. AM actually did the job, and got way more mainstream media attenton, but he's ignored otherwise because he was an average joe autist with no charisma.

Honestly ER worship is psuedo-Chad worship since he's basically the Chadcel of the incels.

He should have waited for a couple weeks. It doesn’t even matter if he got in the house or not that day. Almost nobody would have been there. It was closed because of Memorial Day weekend
If you read his manifesto (which @yikerinos linked) he said that he wanted to choose a day where more people were there but that more cops would be around then too and that would interfere with him carrying out his vengeance.