Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tomorrow is the Day of Retribution brocels

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Don't forget the date, we need to honor our hero somehow. I'll be posting some of the best excerpts from his manifesto in here, which btw if you haven't read it, you really should. It's extremely relatable and inspiring.

:society:

pretty based tbh

Based and low inhibs me. Just get on a watch list theory

we should collectively rise up in My Little Pony Crystal Princess: The Runaway Rainbow for GBA

RIP Elliott Rodger, pity you didn't get into that sorority house

I read his manifesto in 2014 and haven't read it since, Might download it again and give it a go. Collecting manifestos is a sort of hobby of mine and I have far more obscure stuff than "my cruel world" things like the writings of Kyle Odom

i didnt read the manifest yet , i started it 2 years ago , but didnt got far lol.

might be worth the read , who knows

RIP Elliott Rodger, pity you didn't get into that sorority house
based

I read his manifesto in 2014 and haven't read it since, Might download it again and give it a go. Collecting manifestos is a sort of hobby of mine and I have far more obscure stuff than "my cruel world" things like the writings of Kyle Odom
yeah i have a stash of politically incorrect pdfs and videos too :feelsYall:

i didnt read the manifest yet , i started it 2 years ago , but didnt got far lol.

might be worth the read , who knows
the start is boring but its sooo worth it later (you still need to read his childhood for context)

Anyone know where I can read a copy?

the start is boring but its sooo worth it later (you still need to read his childhood for context)
the start, for me, is extremely hard hitting tbh. he paints such a good picture it's hard to read knowing what would happen. the middle and his teen years are the most suifel, the guy playing the audio recording of him and the girl having sex infuriated me.

Anyone know where I can read a copy?

what audio recording bro? i dont remember that part
I was having P.E. at the gym, and one of my obnoxious classmates named Jesse was bragging about having sex with his girlfriend. I defiantly told him
that I didn’t believe him, so he played a voice recording of what sounded like him and his girlfriend
having sex. I could hear a girl saying his name over and over again while she panted franticly. He grinned
at me smugly. I felt so inferior to him, and I hated him.

I was having P.E. at the gym, and one of my obnoxious classmates named Jesse was bragging about having sex with his girlfriend. I defiantly told him
that I didn’t believe him, so he played a voice recording of what sounded like him and his girlfriend
having sex. I could hear a girl saying his name over and over again while she panted franticly. He grinned
at me smugly. I felt so inferior to him, and I hated him.
fuarkk i remember now

It's that time of year again. :feelzez:

I don’t give a fuck, really. ER isn’t a saint this forum makes him out to be. He killed 3 ricecels because he was a turbo autist pussy who expected top tier white women to approach HIM in community college. Nigga had fat stacks of cash on hand and could’ve easily seamaxxed

Don't forget the date, we need to honor our hero somehow. I'll be posting some of the best excerpts from his manifesto in here, which btw if you haven't read it, you really should. It's extremely relatable and inspiring.

Forever ER!

I don’t give a fuck, really. ER isn’t a saint this forum makes him out to be. He killed 3 ricecels because he was a turbo autist pussy who expected top tier white women to approach HIM in community college. Nigga had fat stacks of cash on hand and could’ve easily seamaxxed
Nah, he put them ricecels out of their misery, first and foremost. Secondly, he was an effeminate-looking hapa manlet living in Santa Barbara with absolutely zero chance of success; it wouldn't have mattered if he were to approach. Thirdly, seamaxxing only works for wh*tes, not, let's say: short-statured, effeminate-looking hapas such as Elliot Rodger. Looks are the only fucking thing that matters and Elliot Rodger didn't have the looks; it wouldn't have mattered if he wasn't a turbo-autist or a 'pussy'. The facts are facts: he was short-statured, 5'9, hapa, effeminate-looking, low-t, and had a bulbous face with no redeeming characteristics. It was over for him.

Last edited:
Nah, he put them ricecels out of their misery, first and foremost. Secondly, he was an effeminate-looking hapa manlet living in Santa Barbara with absolutely zero chance of success; it wouldn't have mattered if he were to approach. Thirdly, seamaxxing only works for wh*tes not, let's say: short-statured, effeminate-looking hapas such as Elliot Rodger. Looks are the only fucking thing that matters and Elliot Rodger didn't have the looks; it wouldn't have mattered if he wasn't a turbo-autist or a 'pussy'. The facts are facts: he was short-statured, 5'9, hapa, effeminate-looking, low-t, and had a bulbous face with no redeeming characteristics. It was over for him.
Cope. He looked white aside from his oversized lips. Could’ve easily slayed in SEA. His Jaw could cut a slice of cake. You faggots are literally worshipping a mentalcel :feelsUnreal:

Cope. He looked white aside from his oversized lips. Could’ve easily slayed in SEA. His Jaw could cut a slice of cake. You faggots are literally worshipping a mentalcel :feelsUnreal:
Oh, eat my shit, you nigger; he's so obviously fucking hapa. I mean, just look at this own white, blue-pilled, cucked father sitting next to him in this photo for example:

He mogs him indefinitely, obviously.
Can you really tell me that this guy below is white?

"His Jaw could cut a slice of cake." Oh man, you are something else, bro. How about you pass the pipe, actually, I want whatever you're having.

Oh, eat my shit, you nigger; he's so obviously fucking hapa. I mean, just look at this own white, blue-pilled, cucked father sitting next to him in this photo for example:
View attachment 448300
View attachment 448302View attachment 448303View attachment 448305
"His Jaw could cut a slice of cake." Oh man, you are something else, bro. How about you pass the pipe, actually, I want whatever you're having.
Nigga look at that chin :lul:

there are recessed chinchels on this forum who would die for something like that

aside from that

1st pic is admittedly terrible but he looks like he didn’t even wash his hair or part it. This pic was apparently taken during his turbo neet WOW phase so it’s not surprising

2nd pic got a shitty ass haircut and smiles like a retard because he’s autistic

3rd pic is blurry and shit not rly much to say about it

4th pic honestly he looks like a low tier normie. If i didnt know who ER was I would just say low tier normshit.

For some reason I keep on thinking that it's on the 25

Nigga look at that chin :lul:

there are recessed chinchels on this forum who would die for something like that

aside from that

1st pic is admittedly terrible but he looks like he didn’t even wash his hair or part it. This pic was apparently taken during his turbo neet WOW phase so it’s not surprising

2nd pic got a shitty ass haircut and smiles like a retard because he’s autistic

3rd pic is blurry and shit not rly much to say about it

4th pic honestly he looks like a low tier normie. If i didnt know who ER was I would just say low tier normshit.
Didn't read, didn't ask + you're black.
Hitler 05

View attachment 448300
View attachment 448302View attachment 448303View attachment 448305
Rhino+ Lip reduction + gymceling = Ascension. He was rich too, could have ascended with couple of years looksmaxxing. What a retard piece of shit he was

Rhino+ Lip reduction + gymceling = Ascension. He was rich too, could have ascended with couple of years looksmaxxing. What a retard piece of shit he was
Cope. It was ovER

He could've ascended if he had actually asked a girl out. :feelskek:

Always baffles me how some of you people forget about Marc Lépine who was clearly anti feminism and killed 14 young women but at the same time praise Elliott who killed 2 women and 4 men (lol at an incel who killed more men over women, Ultimate Failure) and he was genuinely a piece of shit human being, you know Elliot would have stabbed you to death if you were his roommate.

pour a vanilla latte out for our homie ER
Always baffles me how some of you people forget about Marc Lépine who was clearly anti feminism and killed 14 young women but at the same time praise Elliott who killed 2 women and 4 men (lol at an incel who killed more men over women, Ultimate Failure) and he was genuinely a piece of shit human being, you know Elliot would have stabbed you to death if you were his roommate.
no manifesto = don't care