Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "He's spoiled"

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Was that ever said about you?

A foid teacher once said this and also some cunt aunt. It's strange how only foids say this shit, probably because of projection.

It's the ultimate insult in a way if you think about it. It basically means
"You received too much love.
You should have gotten less love.
You don't deserve the amount of love you received.
You would be a better human if you received less love."
but they also accuse you of being weak and dumb.

It's the most brutal insult foids can think of and they also LOVE to claim it all depends on raising and not on genes and environment lmao.

Don't let it get to you. They'll never understand you, and they haven't experienced anything similar to the mental isolation you've experienced, so most of what they say is some stupid shit they say because, deep down, they don't care for you. If playing your weakness off as something that happened because they were too nice to you or that you received too much of something instead of too little of said thing will help them sleep better, they'll do it.

It's the most brutal insult foids can think of and they also LOVE to claim it all depends on raising and not on genes and environment lmao.
Dude you are exactly me, those kinda people said shit to me too,I fucking hate them
Don't let it get to you. They'll never understand you, and they haven't experienced anything similar to the mental isolation you've experienced, so most of what they say is some stupid shit they say because, deep down, they don't care for you. If playing your weakness off as something that happened because they were too nice to you or that you received too much of something instead of too little of said thing will help them sleep better, they'll do it.
Based

Yes, a couple of people said this to me in my lifetime (yes, all of them foids), and yes, all of them were much more spoiled than me.

has been said to me by cucks/simps mainly i think. fuckers

Was that ever said about you?

A foid teacher once said this and also some cunt aunt. It's strange how only foids say this shit, probably because of projection.

It's the ultimate insult in a way if you think about it. It basically means
"You received too much love.
You should have gotten less love.
You don't deserve the amount of love you received.
You would be a better human if you received less love."
but they also accuse you of being weak and dumb.

yeah i was told this too, it was giga erfuel

they respect people who actually has an easy life, but if you have it hard, they see you as weak and tell you you're spoiled, the state of soyciety:feelsUgh:

yeah i was told this too, it was giga erfuel

they respect people who actually has an easy life, but if you have it hard, they see you as weak and tell you you're spoiled, the state of soyciety:feelsUgh:
Yeah this. They also try to frame it like you are just a weak, spoiled child and need to grow up.

That's their explanation for fucking everything. A male who doesn't "function" correcly? (Doesn't betabuxx, doesn't chase foids, doesn't chase materialistic garbage etc)... oh he must be spoiled. Fucking foids with their dehumanization of males.

Yeah this. They also try to frame it like you are just a weak, spoiled child and need to grow up.

That's their explanation for fucking everything. A male who doesn't "function" correcly? (Doesn't betabuxx, doesn't chase foids, doesn't chase materialistic garbage etc)... oh he must be spoiled. Fucking foids with their dehumanization of males.
based

It’s pure projection

It was said about me many times, and by my own mother at that