Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "Just be yourself" is not even that far off

ReallyRice

ReallyRice

ER calls and I must answer.
-
Just think about it, in essence it doesn't fucking matter what you say or do, in the end your looks are either good enough, so that every single action of yours will be interpreted by the girl in a positive halo ("Oh he still lives with his parents? What a kind soul caring for his parents") or they are insufficient which results in you becoming the personification of the Antichrist himself ("Still living with his parents? Fucking loser get away ewwww teehee"). So in that logic you might as well just "beeee yourself", before putting on any kind of act.

Other examples include:
"He goes to the gym? Wow I like athletic guys that look out for themselves:p"
"This guy hits the gym? Probably compensating for his tiny dick, I don't like muscles anyway teehee;)":lul:

"Selling drugs? Wow, must be really hard working in such an enviroment, he must be really courageous and smart:feelsohh:"
"Drug seller? Low-life loser, I heard he fucks pigs as a part time hobby:feelstastyman:"

Basic recycled blackpill 101 i know, please don't lynch me:feelstrash::feelstrash:

women are masters of dualism, too bad I am too.

women are in control of literaly everything

pretty much why ive given up on trying to change, it will never be enough. i just moneymax and play wow while i wither.

pointless moving out of my parents in some vain hope foids may life me. JFL

looks and reputation are everything

pretty much why ive given up on trying to change, it will never be enough. i just moneymax and play wow while i wither.

pointless moving out of my parents in some vain hope foids may life me. JFL

UK needs to be blown up tbh

Just think about it, in essence it doesn't fucking matter what you say or do, in the end your looks are either good enough, so that every single action of yours will be interpreted by the girl in a positive halo ("Oh he still lives with his parents? What a kind soul caring for his parents") or they are insufficient which results in you becoming the personification of the Antichrist himself ("Still living with his parents? Fucking loser get away ewwww teehee"). So in that logic you might as well just "beeee yourself", before putting on any kind of act.

Other examples include:
"He goes to the gym? Wow I like athletic guys that look out for themselves:p"
"This guy hits the gym? Probably compensating for his tiny dick, I don't like muscles anyway teehee;)":lul:

"Selling drugs? Wow, must be really hard working in such an enviroment, he must be really courageous and smart:feelsohh:"
"Drug seller? Low-life loser, I heard he fucks pigs as a part time hobby:feelstastyman:"

Basic recycled blackpill 101 i know, please don't lynch me:feelstrash::feelstrash:
Good post, just be yourself is essentially blackpilled as nothing but yourself determines how you will succeed. Not being yourself means that you change your behaviour or personality, things that means little compared to your looks. Just be yourself means to skip all tricks and just show off your genetics and let the foid judge.

Last edited: