Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just be tall is actually a thing.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
Face>height unless you're deformed. foids are biologically programmed to be obessed with height. Tall men are ALWAYS THE OBJECT OF THEIR ROMANTIC AND SEXUAL FANTASIES WITHOUT EXCEPTION. ALL YOU NEED TO ASCEND IS A TALL HEIGHT AND AT LEAST AN AVERAGE OR EVEN SLIGHTLY BELOW AVERAGE FACE.

Face is more important than height, but height is 100% a not too far second. That's why whenever someone who's 6'4 is here I always highly doubt they're incels.
Ukraine edited 1

Face is more important than height, but height is 100% a not too far second. That's why whenever someone who's 6'4 is here I always highly doubt they're incels.
View attachment 364171
"Im 6'4, and refuse to date my looksmatch or women of my own race. But im still incel just like you!~"

"Im 6'4, and refuse to date my looksmatch or women of my own race. But im still incel just like you!~"
reminds me of a certain curry muncher
"You guys don't know how hard it is for 6'4 incels like me, white stacy doesn't even want me, only indian chicks my own race and looksmatch want me, i'm such an incel you guys tihi"

Wrist size >> Frame >>> money >>> driver license >>> Voice >>> Personality >>> Reddit account >>>Race >>> Face >>> Height

Wrist size >> Frame >>> money >>> driver license >>> Voice >>> Personality >>> Reddit account >>>Race >>> Face >>> Height
Race should be much higher considering just be curry pill

Height > everything

How tall are we talking, to compensate for below average looks.

I'll say this until you heightcopers wake up

FACE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HEIGHT

If you're at least 165cm (which is the reality of the VAST majority of non dwarf man) and have at least a 5/10 face you can still score. I get mogged all the time by dudes shorter than me with normal (not pretty) faces.

Just accept it man, you're here not because you have a normal face with a 5'something height. You're here because your face is sub 5. You say you are blackpilled but can't admit you have subhuman looks, you cope by saying it's because you're short. It is like it is just too painful for you guys to accept it even though you're supposed to be blackpilled incels.

And just to clarify, I'm not saying height doesn't matter. I'm saying that it is just ridiculous to compare it with the importance of face

I can't believe he got himself a GF. She's not the prettiest but i would still be with her if i couldn't get any other foid. Fuck this gay earth.
He mogs me to another universe and I am not kidding,I wish I looked like him

Height is life. Only manlets are true incels, others are volcels really. To gain height past growth spurt, you gotta have increadible knowledge, dedication, time, effort, it's the hardest thing to do in looksmaxing, even though not mpossible. FakeandLMS is the biggest volcel known to man, if he's even volcel at all.

We have this thread every day
You're here because your face is sub 5. You say you are blackpilled but can't admit you have subhuman looks, you cope by saying it's because you're short. It is like it is just too painful for you guys to accept it even though you're supposed to be blackpilled incels.

Last edited:
legit if I was even 5'11 I would have ascended years back

View attachment 364171
Let's be real it's only the tallfags who ever defend being tall as a non-advantage.

I simply can't comprehend how you can be an incel with a height of 6'4 and a non-deformed face, regardless of race.

You can do some effort to take care of your body and not have it look like absolute shit and BAM you shit on 95% of non-chad manlets around you.

I can't begin to imagine the wonders being tall would've done for my self-esteem. Being short is so fucking emasculating, especially in a city like mine where finding a guy below 175 cm in my age range is like finding gold on a beach.

View attachment 364171
Height is life. Only manlets are true incels, others are volcels really. To gain height past growth spurt, you gotta have increadible knowledge, dedication, time, effort, it's the hardest thing to do in looksmaxing, even though not mpossible. FakeandLMS is the biggest volcel known to man, if he's even volcel at all.

To gain height past growth spurt, you gotta have increadible knowledge, dedication, time, effort, it's the hardest thing to do in looksmaxing, even though not mpossible. .
How do you gain height after puberty without LLS?