Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Just be tall brah"

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Im tall, but im still incel as fuck

Who the fuck even started this meme?

Johnny depp is well below 6 feet but he has slayed the highest Quality of foids

I know slayers who are only like 1.72cm tall

Women want thick framed good Looking guys who are taller than themelves

Not some ugly Long frail Giraffe subhuman

6'3 here, where's all my pussy? Srs though even with a shitty frame you can roid yourself to at least above average.

Jrg9pI4

Thanks for the info, i'll go out and slay now brb.

the height meme is partially true. But I do think manlets tend to overemphasize its importance. They act like it's worse than being deformed, which it clearly isn't

the height meme is partially true. But I do think manlets tend to overemphasize its importance. They act like it's worse than being deformed, which it clearly isn't

It's not, but 99% of the tall people posting here are not deformed.

I fucking hate tallfags. They wouldn't get out of bed if they were manlets.

Height is only one of many factors, Tom Cruz proved that if you have everything else you can bypass height.

When ever you ask a girl "Whats your type" Most of the time they reply with "TALL,..........". Its really important.

True. Being tall isnt good if it makes you look weak and scrawny.

I'm 6'10 (said 6'7 inches before but that's my penis size) and there's another guy here about the same height. So with OP that makes 3 on this forum who are above average in height yet virgins/incels.

I'm 6'10 (said 6'7 inches before but that's my penis size) and there's another guy here about the same height. So with OP that makes 3 on this forum who are above average in height yet virgins/incels.
You should be playing niggERball tbh

Your probably autistic

I suspect what happens is that nearly every incel starts to obsess about whatever aspect of themselves they blame for their lack of sexual success. I notice the fat incels never do this with weight tho. That’s because it has to be something they can’t change, like skin colour, height, or dick size.

You're not slayer because you have a shitty frame as well

Height + frame is legit, not just height alone

No female likes lanklets even if they're tall

Im tall, but im still incel as fuck

Who the fuck even started this meme?

Johnny depp is well below 6 feet but he has slayed the highest Quality of foids

I know slayers who are only like 1.72cm tall

Women want thick framed good Looking guys who are taller than themelves

Not some ugly Long frail Giraffe subhuman
So much this.

I'm 6'4" and have approached over 100 girls and haven't managed to get even one date.

When will people get it? Being tall alone means fuck all when it comes to getting girls.

Wrong.

I fucking hate tallfags. They wouldn't get out of bed if they were manlets.

true but only so much. Lanklets can be seen as hot if they're tall enough.

I showed a picture of a 6ft7 guy with a 2/10 face with a girlfriend, but it got deleted by a tallfag mod. Most tallfags are larpers like tellem t.

Being tall raises your smv by a lot

I showed a picture of a 6ft7 guy with a 2/10 face with a girlfriend, but it got deleted by a tallfag mod. Most tallfags are larpers like tellem t.
tallfags vs manlets : incelvil war
height>face btw

People don't understand that women want EVERYTHING and they will not SETTLE for anything else.

5'9 manlet checking in

I'm 6'4. Only makes my ugly face stick out more in a crowd. Face is everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back