Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just Be Sandnigger in Germany Theory is legit.[Lifefuel for Sands]

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date
plenty of fellow whitecels in our western countries getting cucked by ethnic chad, such is the way of modern society

A 32 year old KHHV sandnigger living in his home country is apparently a slayer in Germany.

View attachment 344543
View attachment 344544
View attachment 344545
View attachment 344546
View attachment 344547
View attachment 344548

@JohnWickCel you wanted to know which user here has ascended right? Well, it's not a white guy nor a black dude. It's actually a sandnigger of all races JFL and that too in Germany.

Just be Exotic Sandnigger in Germany and Slay Blonde white girls kek

Lifefuel for @RREEEEEEEEE @gymletethnicel @Legendarywristcel

JBS( Just be Sand ) is LAW

This works even better in Eastern Europe.

JBW is a meme theory only works on gooks. JBThuggedBlackExoticCels works everywhere in the west.

Just ignore statistics bro! Just troll bro! Curries come last in the desirability chart. Whites are on top.
Curries = God.
You are probably a mentalcel curry Jordan Barret lookalike like my currybro @Caesercel

Just slay already you curry Chad and leave us white subhumans alone.
If you read this website enough you will realize that 90% here are genuinely braindead
Yup exactly. Thankfully I'm not a part of those 90% :forcedsmile::feelzez::cool:

Feels good to be smart :cool:

Last edited:
Over for @Rheinkwell @ScornedStoic @Gyros_Pretcel
This is 100% legit and I'm not even kidding. In Germany the just be exotic theory is on its strongest. You've got a Russian accent? You'll get laid. You're black? You'll get German pussy for sure. You're a sand? You'll get laid after thugmaxxing. People hate Germans everywhere. It's giga over for an ugly German male.

This is 100% legit and I'm not even kidding. In Germany the just be exotic theory is on its strongest. You've got a Russian accent? You'll get laid. You're black? You'll get German pussy for sure. You're a sand? You'll get laid after thugmaxxing. People hate Germans everywhere. It's giga over for an ugly German male.
These people don't live in Germany so they won't understand. Germany is legit lifefuel for sands. If a 32 year old KHHV sand like @BlackpilledAF can ascend then @tehgymcel420 can ascend as well.

These people don't live in Germany so they won't understand. Germany is legit lifefuel for sands. If a 32 year old KHHV sand like @BlackpilledAF can ascend then @tehgymcel420 can ascend as well.
Honestly, females here literally fetishize foreign men. 80% of the females won't even give you a chance when your name sounds German. I have a very German sounding name plus I'm super ugly and German (half Russian but nobody knows) so it's beyond over for me.

I also don't like Asian women because I don't want to risk having a HAPA son plus they're too flat and skinny for me. So SEAmaxx is not a good opportunity for me. It's over.

Curries = God.
You are probably a mentalcel curry Jordan Barret lookalike like my currybro @Caesercel

Just slay already you curry Chad and leave us white subhumans alone.

Not funny. Stop trolling.

Not funny. Stop trolling.

the three infamous sandcels give me fakecel vibes

what me too?
sorry bro I always get confused, it's the other gymletcel the one with the dog signature he and @RREEEEEEEEE always give me these vibes

the later one because no one is gl to him, people post chadlites pictures and he says they're normies jfl I can only imagine him himself is a chaddam lite

German women hate native German men.
Everything that is not German in Germany has better chances than Germans.

I can confirm 100%. I'm from Germany and I'm Aryan looking. I see foids with Sands all the time. I also researched in some bluepil German forums and even there women did admit that they hate blonde men because it doesn't look masculine at all. It's over.

You're in the top 1% of idiots for unironically thinking curries and sandniggers have higher SMV than cumskins.
Feels good to be top1% in something.

I can confirm 100%. I'm from Germany and I'm Aryan looking. I see foids with Sands all the time. I also researched in some bluepil German forums and even there women did admit that they hate blonde men because it doesn't look masculine at all. It's over.
Surface Area of Gabriel's Horn level IQ

@Grothendieck

It has nothing to do with him being arab

1. I haven't seen any images of him so I can't assess is base level looks

2. This: He did a lot of surgeries and body modifications (even straightening his teeth)

It wasn't like he just remained his regular self and just went to Germany and got laid
1556180921480-png.344545

sorry bro I always get confused, it's the other gymletcel the one with the dog signature he and @RREEEEEEEEE always give me these vibes

the later one because no one is gl to him, people post chadlites pictures and he says they're normies jfl I can only imagine him himself is a chaddam lite
Me?

all sandcels need to immigrate asap. It's either blondi roast beef or white chad anti Sharia thermobaric bomb. Choice is yours.

However, I think just beeing Sand isn't enough to ascend in Germany because I also see lots of them without women. There are just so many of them (millions) because of wellfaremaxing, so I guess even though having much much higher chances than blonde aryancels, the bottom like 50-XX% of them are probably also incels.

A 32 year old KHHV sandnigger living in his home country is apparently a slayer in Germany.

View attachment 344543
View attachment 344544
View attachment 344545
View attachment 344546
View attachment 344547
View attachment 344548

@JohnWickCel you wanted to know which user here has ascended right? Well, it's not a white guy nor a black dude. It's actually a sandnigger of all races JFL and that too in Germany.

LARP.

I'm an utter subhuman but I just don't overrate people like others do here. Is that a crime?
@RREEEEEEEEE is curry man
And this, I may be mistaken for a sandnigger often, but I'm a proud curry.
I'm convinced you're a white passing high tier normie sand :waitwhat:
Yeah, he is. He's got green eyes and he's also 6 feet tall.

Even being an eastern European in western Europe is a massive failo, let alone being brown. If you're not a native and you're not black your best hope of even finding friends is going for the lowest of the lower classes ie loud retarded thugmaxxers and other foreigners that no one in any way popular is friends with.
:feelshaha: , seriously just be brown in germany has some truth, but in the end it's just exoticism

>b-b-but the only fakecels and people that ascend are white
Lol, white people outnumber any singular ethnic group by like 5x on the forum. All things considered it's fairly proportional. Except blackcels they seem to have the least amount of braggarts and fakecels tbh.

Arabs are low inhibmaxxed that's why they get western pussy

The low inhibpill is underrated.

View attachment 344543
View attachment 344544
View attachment 344545
View attachment 344546
View attachment 344547
View attachment 344548

How tall is he :feelswhat: ?

View attachment 344543
View attachment 344544
View attachment 344545
View attachment 344546
View attachment 344547
View attachment 344548

Iam not a sand but I get the point lol.
Just be successful Turkish businessman is law bro
View attachment 344588

Obviously women love Abdulqadir from Syria and Kumar from Bangladesh more than they love Hans and Gerard from Germany and the Netherlands. :lul:

People having the racepill backwards are some of the dumbest people on earth. Honestly, they're on the same level as people who think women love short men.

Only thing he's slaying is kebab meat JFL.

Water is wet.

Western foids only fuck ethnics

View attachment 344543
View attachment 344544
View attachment 344545
View attachment 344546
View attachment 344547
View attachment 344548

Lmao it’s over for anyone living in their home country in the EU.

There is definitely the novelty and "exotic" element to it, as well as the virtue signaling that you're progressive by dating the ethnic immigrant.

If this really is as common an occurrence as @Marq reports, then the sand nigger in Germany phenomenon might be the European analogue of the nigger in America phenomenon wrt to the teen and early adult SMV. It would just be another case of foids wanting to the fuck the taboo/exotic/conqueror/animal/barbarian archetype.

We'd have to look at the dating stats in a different country where there is a large influx of foreign men who are the "other".

Last edited:
Just be successful Turkish businessman is law bro
Maybe German women don't sleep with them, but German women start being outgoing and friendly to the "exotic" "full of joie de vivre"male waiter or Dönermann which you don't see in a German gastronomy.

I'm saying he fucked a slim girl , you're saying he fucked a whale. Let's just meet in the middle and assume that he fucked his looksmatch. That's still a big improvement from being a 32 year old KHHV.
Is there proof he actually fucked anyone at all?

>b-b-but the only fakecels and people that ascend are white
Lol, white people outnumber any singular ethnic group by like 5x on the forum. All things considered it's fairly proportional. Except blackcels they seem to have the least amount of braggarts and fakecels tbh.
Cope. Incel forums are full of niggers.

Shitskin Nigger Cope
This is extremely racist sir. I'm reporting you to the incels.co staff. You should take that n-word back or I'll doxx you right now. You get that tough guy?

View attachment 344543
View attachment 344544
View attachment 344545
View attachment 344546
View attachment 344547
View attachment 344548

Alright that’s one dude. I’ll just wait for my ascension in 10+ years, assuming I can even afford the things he did.

Lmao I'm going to Netherlands then. Maybe they have a manlet fetish there.

just rapemaxx as a sandnigger bro

as someone who lives in germany i can tell you the following: thanks to media and multicultural propaganda foids from the lower class love muslims and even more niggas. however the effort that those must put in is quite high. he must be thugmaxxed and is expected to look like he has money. also impregnating the foid also helps otherwise she will run off to chad later. as a non thug ethnic or curry/asian dont even try it in germany

Western europeans are such fucking cucks, it's mind blowing

@Grothendieck bro here are my thoughts

First of all this is kinda cherry picking and IT tier arguments, there is an exceptions to every rule, also you need to stop this ethnics are all the same, it's just like the all whitecels are fakecels cope, for some people here whites are the "normal" people and looks, height matter while ethnics are all the same, no bro, you're not gonna put 190cm chaddam in the same level as a 170cm sandcel.

Here how it works in MENA, looks and height matter when you are young, teen years and early 20s, after that money matter a lot since we get married at a younger age than in the west, you have a lot of average arabs who do well in their young age but struggle after because they don't have money, it's hard to pay rent in MENA, for example in algeria if you're not married with a woman that also works and is willing to pay the rent with you you can't afford rent by yourself, that's why you have a lot of arab men still living with their parents, and rent isn't the only expense, that's why he said arab women only wants rich betabuxx or really good looking chaddams, arab women are delusional cunts with basment deweller iq who think they deserves way better than they actual deserves, and they would rather be celebate than marry to date a man in their looks/statu level.

He didn't start looksmaxxing until his late 20s, i promise you if he looksmaxxed young he would have ascended in his young age, in MENA he was an average looking broke guy, while in germany where the standards of living are WAY better he was just an average looking guy and his status didn't really matter.

Believe me if it wasn't for the language we would have way more incels from MENA posting here.

@Irredeemable @gymletethnicel thought on this?
We don't get to know much about that man, I didn't see his height being mentioned. And despite being somewhat normie looking he had to resort to multiple surgical procedures. All sandcels here are extremely ugly and usually (but not always) very short. I'm not sure what this really proves, once again this normie sandman had to resort to surgeries only to "ascend" at the rotten age of 32.

This forum would swell in size if more Sandcels learned English and blackpill facts.

How is this lifefuel for me? I am curry. Also he has had surgeries which is something I am unwilling to get..

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back