Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just be NT theory is the most legit

• Thread starter overlystinkypants
  • Start date
overlystinkypants

overlystinkypants

Banned
-
i know a guy who is a fat manlet blob genetic trash but has the most stereotypical normie personality, social skills and uses the same social apps as normies. he has a girlfriend.

seriously, only autists care about face because they don't have any other reedeming qualities. this guy is an oblivious normie mogged by other incels and yet he manages to get laid and have a relationship because of his social skills, social circles and being NT in general. that's how other people manage to do it as well.

oh, he also doesnt shower. even other classmates noticed that he fucking smells.

overlystinkypants said:
i know a guy who is a fat manlet blob genetic trash but has the most stereotypical normie personality, social skills and uses the same social apps as normies. he has a girlfriend.

seriously, only autists care about face because they don't have any other reedeming qualities. this guy is an oblivious normie mogged by other incels and yet he manages to get laid and have a relationship because of his social skills, social circles and being NT in general. that's how other people manage to do it as well.

oh, he also doesnt shower. even other classmates noticed that he fucking smells.

There is some truth to that, but it's no the whole story.

overlystinkypants said:

He's obviously getting cheated on or will be eventually. Why would femoids settle for a 2 when they could get a 7+ on dating apps easily

Holy fuck, looks theory DEPUNKED!! 

Lmao, nice try. Show scientific evidence that women are sexually attracted to men because of their personality and not their looks. Backing up your arguments with anecdotal evidence is a fail.

Another low effort trashy thread.

blackpill_incel said:
He's obviously getting cheated on or will be eventually. Why would femoids settle for a 2 when they could get a 7+ on dating apps easily

so what? at least he can experience some pleasure unlike us. he can have a genuine experience to remember his whole life. of course he wont live like a Chad but at the same time he wont live like an incel.

it's better to get eventually cheated on than rot all the time.

Octopusgun2 said:
Holy fuck, looks theory DEPUNKED!! 

Lmao, nice try. Show scientific evidence that women are sexually attracted to men because of their personality and not their looks. Backing up your arguments with anecdotal evidence is a fail.

Another low effort trashy thread.

im not talking sexual attraction, just the fact that he manages to have a relationship and get laid. there's been way too many anecdotal evidences and "exceptions from the rule" to safely assume that only looks matter. there's obviously something else at play too. i've seen more examples in my life proving that being NT is better than being good looking.

Yep, +1 for you been on the ER list.

overlystinkypants said:
so what? at least he can experience some pleasure unlike us. he can have a genuine experience to remember his whole life. of course he wont live like a Chad but at the same time he wont live like an incel.

im not talking sexual attraction, just the fact that he manages to have a relationship and get laid. there's been way too many anecdotal evidences and "exceptions from the rule" to safely assume that only looks matter. there's obviously something else at play too. i've seen more examples in my life proving that being NT is better than being good looking.

Then just be NT bro, why are you here?

VLÖ said:
Then just be NT bro, why are you here?

it's not that easy.

besides i've managed to grow so much hate towards normie social media and their lifestyle i probably wouldnt even be able to do it. and i only have a nerdy social circle.

Yeah, I know OP. I know a 4'6 Indian Dwarf with Tourettes and Incontinence. He shits his pants on the way to the library to meet up with his 5/10 GF. He calls her a fucking cunt right after, but I think that's the tourettes.

Pics of him and his gf? Uhhh I would but... Maybe later you know. I don't need to post evidence to back up my claims. That's dumb lol!!! JUST BE NT BRAH TAKE A SHOWER AND LIFT ON THE WAY TO THE THERAPIST'S OFFICE

Aahhaha right op? I know a ugly 1/10 Chinese midget in my University whos never showered or brushed his teeth, Jack's off in class and has a hot 9/10 Blonde girlfriend. He's really confident, puts himself out there, and has a GrEaT PerSONaliTy.

I'd post pics but HE DOSENT FUCKING EXIST!

it's called just be lucky theory. Sexual attraction is physical attraction.

Mega cope. You got PUNKED boi.

Just be somebody else theory. Gotcha.

NT theory goes in the bin with BBC theory labeled "Trash"

>doesn't post pic
Bitch do you expect us to believe such rubbish without proof? Did IT send you here?

Not real. 
If this is real, every time she goes out she is fucking Chad... no doubt about that.

He's an anomoly.

I have seen a few high NT stereotypical dirty "neckbeard" types that have charisma through the roof. They play the lovable fat guy game, like Chris Farley.

overlystinkypants said:

Depends on what you mean by pleasurable. Usually femoids become nasty as shit to their cucks

Mahlo said:
Yeah, I know OP. I know a 4'6 Indian Dwarf with Tourettes and Incontinence. He shits his pants on the way to the library to meet up with his 5/10 GF.  He calls her a fucking cunt right after, but I think that's the tourettes.

Pics of him and his gf? Uhhh I would but... Maybe later you know. I don't need to post evidence to back up my claims. That's dumb lol!!! JUST BE NT BRAH TAKE A SHOWER AND LIFT ON THE WAY TO THE THERAPIST'S OFFICE

It's because he has a big cawk

overlystinkypants said:
Some made up BS coping story
No it is not. Stop coping. I too have social media apps and have tons of followers on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc. and am also somewhat NT (I understand neurotypicals, so I pretend to be like one of them when socializing) yet I'm mid 20's and still nothing. Just be NT is the stupidest fucking theory I've ever heard, and it only works if you're average looking and above. If you're below average then don't let the NT cope get to you.

Being a extrovert is a trait of dominant males and is attractive to females.

But lets be honest, it's very rare and hard to be outgoing, mainly when we haven't had the chance to practice our social skills due to being ugly.

You can only be truly NT if you're good looking.

You're probably just underrating him. He probably has a forward grown maxilla, mandible, or a good eye area.