Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just Be Nice?

Agent_Coper

Agent_Coper

Officer
★★★★
Take the niceguy pill:

Forget about the looksmaxxing bro, just nicemaxx and you'll be fine!

How many times do y:soy:u guys think we have to respect women to compete with Chad's superior genetics? I'd say 30 times a day might be enough, but it's better to directly ask th:soy:se nice guys at IncelTears. I'm sure they're swimming in pussy by now with all the whiteknighting they're doing on the internet.

Being devil's advocate: a lot of men tend to confuse being nice = being an emotional slave. The "niceness" that they are probably implying is the sociopathic one where a guy pretends to be something positive without being a faggot.

Of course girls love nice guys, as long as they are physically attractive.
But being nice in and of itself matters jackshit when it comes to foids. If anything it's an hindrance.

Being devil's advocate: a lot of men tend to confuse being nice = being an emotional slave.
True, but why would they tell these men they aren't "nice" enough? If anything, they're TOO nice.

i hate it when they consider "being nice" a unique trait or something extraordinary, when it is just natural and compulsory.

Women assume that you're being nice just to fuck them, so they think this is not being nice.

Well, some news to you foids, all actions are motivated by self-interest.

True, but why would they tell these men they aren't "nice" enough? If anything, they're TOO nice.
Womyn don't like cucks/submissive man. Being "too nice" is a form of cuckery. It's a form of double-thinking. They like their slaves but they also despise them.

Over for nicecels.

Womyn don't like cucks/submissive man. Being "too nice" is a form of cuckery. It's a form of double-thinking. They like their slaves but they also despise them.
I understand this, but the picture basically says "you're incel because you aren't nice enough". The cucks you're talking about are incels because they're too nice (apart from their looks ofc).

It's bullshit advice, no matter how I look at it.

I understand this, but the picture basically says "you're incel because you aren't nice enough". The cucks you're talking about are incels because they're too nice (apart from their looks ofc).

It's bullshit advice, no matter how I look at it.
They don't understand what "nice enough" means or they are virtual signaling.

This is a meme made to keep betas in place, they don't LOVE nice guys.
Nice guy? Less problems\questions when orbiting.

Being a nice guy is for cucks with no spine

how much respect for women must I have in order to get laid?

Then "you're too nice" bs from girls won't even exist

I repakt wahmen. But they still on't guve me the genital tickling. Wat am I doin wong?

I repakt wahmen. But they still on't guve me the genital tickling. Wat am I doin wong?
You aren't respecting them enough, or you're respecting them too much. But it's certainly not your looks! teehee

It's useless to be nice if you are ugly. I can bet that NO female has ever got wet because guy was nice to her. I could probably bet my fucking head on it.

That's such a tautological argument.
Girls like nice guys.
If girls don't like you then maybe you're not as nice as you think.

This is why it's so impossible to debate with IncelTears and why I don't bother trying, they don't know how to make arguments that aren't disingenuous and full of fallacies. Granted they're not interested in arguing, they like the sound of their own voice like any of the people who identify with liberal or republican politics, creating an echo chamber whilst criticizing us of doing the same.

i hate it when they consider "being nice" a unique trait or something extraordinary, when it is just natural and compulsory.
Exactly. If just being nice were enough we wouldn't have ever swallowed the black pill because "being nice" is natural, unless they think good people are born good and bad people are born bad, which given IncelTears' fetish with the just world fallacy, it wouldn't surprise me if they believed that.

"eww fuck you you ugly psychopat criminal I am going to hug my brand new V8 caring nice chad"

Women assume that you're being nice just to fuck them, so they think this is not being nice.

Well, some news to you foids, all actions are motivated by self-interest.
Lmao they know only low status fuckers like us use niceness as a sexual strategy, they'd rather fuck a degenerate chad than a well mannered incel

Being devil's advocate: a lot of men tend to confuse being nice = being an emotional slave. The "niceness" that they are probably implying is the sociopathic one where a guy pretends to be something positive without being a faggot.
being nice isn't gay. One can be nice, while still being dominant. Of course, one can't be nice in the generic way society has defined the term without being a sociopathic beta cuck.

Nah women are attracted to obnoxious asshole jocks. I’ve seen it all my life.

That’s why Chad can beat the shit out of his girlfriend and she’ll keep going back to him and even defend his actions. It’s because he’s a super nice guy :bluepill::feelskek:

just be nice and always get placed in the orbiter zone while she fucks chad. :soy:

fortunately more men are waking up to how much bullshit normies spread