Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just Be Female theory confirmed.

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
Theory? LMAO its more like the 0th law of the universe.

fuck nose surgery, fuck jaw surgery, fuck gymcelling
start estrogenmaxxing right now
the only surgery you're gonna need soon is one of the gender reassignment variety
this is the final red/blackpill boyo, take it or leave it

no shit women live on easy mode
water is wet therory confirmed

the only surgery you're gonna need soon is one of the gender reassignment variety

Would legit look into this is I was younger and hadn't destroyed my body. Lesbian sex looks pretty hot, the grossness of oral sex on a femoid aside. I heard the process isn't so perfect though, and you have to stuff an object in your man-made hole to keep it a hole and shit like that.The trans stigma would be huge too. If I was trans I'd disappear and start a new life and keep it secret.

You’re a tranny right?

You’re a tranny right?
I might have gender dysphoria, but it's probably just hentai induced AGP, idk, maybe I should go to a therapist, i'm 18 so there might still be time if i get on juice that turns you into a girl, and since i've watched so much hentai i'd probably be attracted to fat norwooding subhumans and i could make some incel happy, or maybe i would just regret it and rope at 25.

all women have to do is exist