Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just be famous theory CONFIRMED

S

SOMCEL

Banned
-
Look at Barkhad Abdi (absolute subhuman somali manlet aka my lookalike) and his wife. JUST BE FAMOUS THEORY IS LEGIT ITS FUCKING OVERRRRR FOR NON FAMOUS INCELS LIKE ME

Attachments

• 38E48C4C-CA0B-4B44-A498-B976F37BC0C9.jpeg
    38E48C4C-CA0B-4B44-A498-B976F37BC0C9.jpeg
    57 KB · Views: 67
  • E920F450-F933-40D1-B890-A4D090DAE87C.jpeg
    E920F450-F933-40D1-B890-A4D090DAE87C.jpeg
    201.2 KB · Views: 75
its been confirmed a long time ago

It's Pinky and the Brain,
It's Pinky and the Brain,
One is a genius
The other is insane.

Yeah, it's true, but the amount of mating currency fame has vs just looks is very unequal. An unknown Tyrone gets way more pussy than a washed up but still relatively known late 80's/early 90's rapper for example.

Yeah, it's true, but the amount of mating currency fame has vs just looks is very unequal. An unknown Tyrone gets way more pussy than a washed up but still relatively known late 80's/early 90's rapper for example.

Bad example. Fame comes and goes away quick. If you don't fuck the groupies while your band is in, the train has left the station, it's not like you get an IOU card from them. Plus, some fame doesn't leave remnants at all, I would not be able to recognize Vanilla Ice if they walked by me today.

Plus saying "I used to be slightly relevant for a couple of months 20 ears ago" is really pathetic. I'd go with being Tyrone.

Why were all the old comments on this thread deleted?

Ovbiously high status can overpower looks. But its impossible to obtain

Bad example. Fame comes and goes away quick. If you don't fuck the groupies while your band is in, the train has left the station, it's not like you get an IOU card from them. Plus, some fame doesn't leave remnants at all, I would not be able to recognize Vanilla Ice if they walked by me today.

Plus saying "I used to be slightly relevant for a couple of months 20 ears ago" is really pathetic. I'd go with being Tyrone.

There are still a fair amount of hot women that will want to fuck you if you've EVER been on MTV. Trust me I used to live in Nashville and had met some older musicians that were in some "hair bands" that used to be huge. They all could still pull 10's despite now being fat, bald, ugly or whatever.

Vanilla ice could probably still pull 10's as well (and last I saw he still looks good albeit douchey).

Of course these dudes all usually have to let it slip in that they "used to be huge" and there's a time and right way of doing it rather than using it as an opener which yes will seem pathetic. But from what I've seen it can work. But yes, simply being Chad/Tyrone is preferable in almost all cases.