Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Life in the Fallout Vaults Would Actually be Hell For Incels

LifeIsTrash

LifeIsTrash

Banned
-
From my reading of the Fallout lore, I believe that life in the vaults would be absolute hell for incels, lets look at the facts

>Zero privacy, so not only do you have no privacy but Chad will just be fucking Stacy right then and there
>No prostitution allowed
>No euthanasia allowed, so you're forced to live like this until your natural death
>Homosexuality is allowed and encouraged

There would probably be a few Eliot Rodgers.

One more retarded thread and I will swat your house

Zero privacy, so not only do you have no privacy but Chad will just be fucking Stacy right then and there
Kind of, from what I understand each of the bunk rooms could house a family. So in most vaults it would be like living a very small apartment that you live in with your immediate family. So you’re not watching strangers fuck or anything.
>No prostitution allowed
Depends on the overseer.
No euthanasia allowed, so you're forced to live like this until your natural death
in most vaults you’d be dead far before then.
Homosexuality is allowed and encouraged
where the fuck did you get this from?

Kind of, from what I understand each of the bunk rooms could house a family. So in most vaults it would be like living a very small apartment that you live in with your immediate family. So you’re not watching strangers fuck or anything.

Depends on the overseer.

in most vaults you’d be dead far before then.

where the fuck did you get this from?
I will try to find the archieve thread but it was a /pol/ thread that's not gone. They said apparently there's Vaults that were super pro-gay and had no privacy, obviously it wasn't all vaults.

Arranged marriages...

I will try to find the archieve thread but it was a /pol/ thread that's not gone. They said apparently there's Vaults that were super pro-gay and had no privacy, obviously it wasn't all vaults.
I know pretty much every vault in the released and cancelled games as well as the fallout bible and none of them are like that. The only one that could turn very gay would be vault 68, which had only 1 woman and 999 men iirc but that one was just a throw away line in a comic and nothing else is known about it. There was also the vault from the quest Agatha’s song where the logs tell about residents doing sexual things but they were heterosexual. Having no privacy sounds like it could be a vault experiment but no vault that is know has that experiment.

Who cares about fallout, Theres a reason troons love it as an escapism.