Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just Be Fag Pill

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

Foids are literally simping for this manlet chink homosexual, in fact, this entire channel has millions of views of JBs being groomed and programmed to fuck fags and homos.

Just be a faggot pill jfl. women prefer anything over normal straight men

Couldn't pay me enough to become a fag. Why do noodles from Asian countries like fags so much ? Even the white guys I see them dating these days tend to be faggy prettyboy ones not chads.

Last edited:
They wouldn't fuck him, all the popular comments just virtue signal on and on about his "fashion sense". You have to be at a certain level of facial attractiveness for the Kpop halo. :lul:

Chinks literally have zero sexual dimorphism.

Homos are winning and cucking us, that’s why foids love going to gay bars with em sodomites @SocialzERo

This dude has to have negative testosterone :feelshaha:

Fags get more pussy than straight men. that's not surprising to me

I'm not a fag so it's over

Nah that's an actual faggot, they're not fucking him.

Fag propaganda jfl

Ah typical chink gaypop pilled

Did the kpop pill backfire :waitwhat:

Homos are winning and cucking us, that’s why foids love going to gay bars with em sodomites @SocialzERo
They are also very NT and when you look on their social media you’ll see that they have thousands of followers and pretty foids commenting *slay* under their posts.
Homos are the ones who are privileged - no straight man gets such attention.

Even in the Middle East?!
i don't live there, i live in north africa and when i was in tunisia, there were lgbtq right activist and the men there always got a ton of attention from toilets.
every group that have some of these men have females with them for sure. the average student didn't get the same attention they got

Foids are literally simping for this manlet chink homosexual, in fact, this entire channel has millions of views of JBs being groomed and programmed to fuck fags and homos.

jews try to cuck china and korea. Dont get fooled guys.

His face is extremely feminine to the point when it's punchable. I unironically want to beat the soul out of this faggot. Undeniably, men with somewhat androgenic look can be aesthetic, but this nigga literally resembles a noodlefoid.

Fucking zoomer culture is cancerous. @Puppeter

Fucking zoomer culture is cancerous. @Puppeter
Ewwwwww that faggot is so disgusting id punch him till face was demolished and lets see how feminime he will be
Also foids act as if they want feminine man but they always cuck them with a shredded masculine

That fag got a gf? Are you sure the """gf""" isnt a tranny?

:feelsrope:

They wouldn't fuck him, all the popular comments just virtue signal on and on about his "fashion sense". You have to be at a certain level of facial attractiveness for the Kpop halo. :lul:
Women love fags, 40% of them had sex with one.

Doesn't work

all those LGBTQ virtue signallers only love fags who look like male models. they despise fags who are ugly or bald.

I'd rather remain an incel than be a faggot