Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chadsexual Pill: 39% of Gay men have sex with women

Why is it divided in two percentages?

They don't necessarily have to be Chad faggots just to go and fuck foids, tbh, but JFL at the statistics for Chadsexuals; just proves what we've already known for so long, most "lesbians" just decided it'd be better to fuck women more than normies and it'd be a good deterrent to any man who might approach them, when they can just call them a bigot for not respecting their sexuality. :feelsohgod:

They don't necessarily have to be Chad faggots just to go and fuck foids, tbh, but JFL at the statistics for Chadsexuals; just proves what we've already known for so long, most "lesbians" just decided it'd be better to fuck women more than normies and it'd be a good deterrent to any man who might approach them, when they can just call them a bigot for not respecting their sexuality. :feelsohgod:
the world is fake and gay and hate the fact that we knew those blackpill things for centuries, then someone hide those thuths from us in order to disney-brainwash westerners

Brutal realitypill, even faggots are our competition:feelscry:.

Why is the lesbian percentage higher than the gay one?
One of the greatest mysteries of the universe. :feelshmm:

wtf man, how can I even cope

Faggots get hoes? :feelsohgod:

Its over. Never began. This clown world sucks. Goddamn I might rope tonight for fucks sake!

Fucking degenerate faggots are competition!

Why cant these fuckers stay on grindr and be content with their fellow homos goddamn!

Last edited:
Death to bisexual faggots.

This is totally true. The gay that tried to hit on me on school admitted he had sex with women before. It's so over guys.

yup gays mog trucels. Many women prefer gay men