Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just be a white incel works

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★
:feelsbadman:
dgemd78qu7q31.png

The self-hate is hilarious

I hope she ropes but since most black women are obese it probably won't hold her up

niggers are getting self aware :lul::lul::lul::lul:

it's true but mutts/lightskins are still nigkers so it doesn't matter

I care very much about what some afro american shaniqua posts in the youtube comment section. Thanks for sharing it.

I'm not fucking a sheboone

JBW is undeniable. I see some young black women in their 30s tend to go for old white men in their 50s. I'll probably see a couple of these pairings a year. Noodlewhores might be getting low tier white males, but black foids are getting the lowest tier 50+ year old white males.

You have to be a real deformed and autistic loser if you are a whitecel. Or you are a stormfrontcel that absolutely refuses to date an ethnic female. And I applaud you tbh. Because you would be making it 10x harder than it already is for the ethnicel.

Over for BBC copers:smonk:
Op how do we know its not you, Chad fishing with black hoe picture

Ok I know no black woman would say this lmao.

Probably in Africa somewhere there are poor African women that want low tier white guys to beta buxx them but "begging for their seed"? Lol.
JBW is undeniable. I see some young black women in their 30s tend to go for old white men in their 50s. I'll probably see a couple of these pairings a year. Noodlewhores might be getting low tier white males, but black foids are getting the lowest tier 50+ year old white males.
I see fds black women bragging about using those men for money. Wealthy single older white guys will be very generous from what I've read.

JBW is law
All ethnic females want white men

No thats just you JBW is false