Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just wanna die

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
I'm already dead, just haven't been buried yet and I have no life anyway. Nothing to lose:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry:

Don't worry too much about it. You can't control shit. It's not your fault the foids are not interested in you.

no death for your face

Drinking alcohol is the only thing left to do in a situation like this.

I feel as worthless as roadkill

Everything to gain from moneymaxxing though, especially a android gf.

Drinking alcohol is the only thing left to do in a situation like this.
alcohol and drugs. i genuinely feel like opium is the drug of the incels in that it specifically targets feelings of isolation, unwantedness and lack of belongingness

Everything to gain from moneymaxxing though, especially a android gf.
Yeah, this is it. You either have copes to live with for the rest of your life, or you rope. Those are the only two options.

We can build a army of incels and fight for our rights at our cuck countrys :feelsjuice:

I understand you. And it's not even a psychological issue, I also hate it when these idiots project themselves through their normie confrontations, which is psychology one of them.

I'm vegetating about this state. The only good thing is that I'm a NEET bum and I don't need to leave my room for anything, and I also don't talk to my family. I also only hang out in groups of losers like me on the internet (sometimes I just hang out with random videos and games), usually when I'm browsing the internet. I think the only reason I haven't killed myself yet is because, first of all: I'm a coward. Second: I have principles, not of life in terms of achievements and confrontations as “improvement”, it is a contemplative knowledge that is within my Being.

You just gotta live it. Don’t think too much.

Just like Saint Hamudi said: "Every cope has an end".

We can build a army of incels and fight for our rights at our cuck countrys :feelsjuice:
No, it's over for us, prolonging coping about the future is worse... and I believe that the majority wouldn't even mobilize, as they are rotting in their rooms. There are types of incels:

Conservative incel = uses the confrontation of the supposed "honradinha".

Leftist incel = becomes a cuckold or a cuckold to please progressivism and be part of this social group thinking he will get pussy crumbs.

Incel in denial = these are not exactly conservative or totally leftist, they are normies who are inserted in the essence of beta, but refuse to understand and understand, some go to the gym and use it as a means of coping, anyway.

Incel in acceptance = those who have accepted their failures and are truly betas, they no longer have the same normie coping, they usually use religious or psychological things to continue, but deep down they know that nothing significant can really change, and they live their days within that. from your own bubble of failures, in this case, that's us.

Life is too short!