Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just asked a classmate girl how was her exam

theundeadburg

theundeadburg

slarkcel
She gave the most rude and ignorant answers ever and didn't even try to make a conversation. I got badly humiliated in front of other foids and some inkwell type guys. What's the point of studying if you can't even make friends with your classmates? How the fuck will I be able to work in this sector if I can't make friends, no one wants to have anything to do with me. I feel so ugly and repulsive, why was she so rude? Do Stacy foids have no empathy? Does she not think 'holy shit I was so rude to this person, I better ask him something/talk to him to calm him'?
1 day later he came to class with a HTN looking guy and talked so much with him in class. But she never made an effort to talk to me. I would never do that kind of thing to a girl I find ugly and would never fuck. I would still feel empathy towards her and try to be as friendly as possible.
Are all women like this, even Japanese? I don't think a Japanese girl would be this rude. I just asked 'how was your exam'.
I should have studied a %100 male profession.

The only professions like that nowadays are the ones in which you risk your life, get into disgusting holes or carry super heavy stuff around.

But I get what you mean, I also chose a heavily women-ridden field in college because I'm not good at STEM.

Last edited:
Are all women like this, even Japanese? I don't think a Japanese girl would be this rude.
@Capable_Onion type beat. What specifically excludes Japwhores as unicorn NAWALTs? Fucking simp :feelsugh:

Last edited:
foids think you are a threat.

Should have raped her right there to claim back your dominance.

Years and years of attention combined with the gynocentric framework turns them into literal sociopaths

What do you look like op

Did you expect her to be cordial, women hate ugly men.
She was talking with her friends, taking pictures for Instagram and then while talking she smiled and looked towards me, I interpreted that as an invitation to talking and asked her about the exam. But she didn't make a single effort in talking. :cryfeels:

Stop spoiling their mood with your disgusting aura silly inkwell :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
They can't stand your subhuman existence

When women smile while looking at you, that does not mean they are smiling because of you. Sorry that you interpreted it that way but don't worry, when the blackpill settles in you won't make mistakes like that again.
That's broootal man, didn't realise that. Why do almost all of them have to be such horrible, stone-hearted people. We are humans too. They are mad, insane, under the influence of evil powers. But they are dumb and soon the judeo-masons that rule most of the world will enslave them, as well as most of the males - the dumb and evil ones.

these whores are ice-cold

Over for collegecels.
Never began, almost all of the girls at colleges/unis are gigaentitled whores. Most of the few ones that seem decent aren't, ofc.

'holy shit I was so rude to this person, I better ask him something/talk to him to calm him'?
Let me tell you what she actually thought, "holy shit this fucking incel retard distracted me and wasted a minute of my time that I should be spending sucking chad's cock"
That's broootal man, didn't realise that. Why do almost all of them have to be such horrible, stone-hearted people. We are humans too. They are mad, insane, under the influence of evil powers. But they are dumb and soon the judeo-masons that rule most of the world will enslave them, as well as most of the males - the dumb and evil ones.
Foids are Satan's favorite servants

Last edited:
Are all women like this, even Japanese? I don't think a Japanese girl would be this rude.
Are you kidding? :feelsseriously:

Listen up everyone, this is what happens when you become a weeb.

Are you kidding? :feelsseriously:

Listen up everyone, this is what happens when you become a weeb.

Definitely cope.

Japan is wealthy hence the females are spoiled and entitled. Maybe whitecels would still do better than the locals but to reach Chad levels, probably need to be HTN at least. Best he not get them mixed up with Thailand or Philippines.

She gave the most rude and ignorant answers ever and didn't even try to make a conversation. I got badly humiliated in front of other foids and some inkwell type guys.

What was her answer? How did you get humiliated? Details.

thats why i would never protect them.
cucked for ever thinking you have or should protect toilets, they have every single law enforcement agency to protect them all day. every single institution protects them.

NEVER APPROACH FEMALES AS AN INCEL IF THEY DON'T SHOW YOU ANY INTEREST, LET ALONE IF THEY DON'T NOTICE YOUR EXISTENCE!
Foids aren't programmed with any empathy

Let this be a lesson to you. If she doesn't talk to you first, she's not interested.

Gay
Joined Oct 17, 2021 Posts 8

NEVER APPROACH FEMALES AS AN INCEL IF THEY DON'T SHOW YOU ANY INTEREST, LET ALONE IF THEY DON'T NOTICE YOUR EXISTENCE!

Joined Oct 17, 2021 Posts 8
She did notice my existence though, she previously made couple of eye contacts, that's why I think she was friendly, but I would never again rely on eye contact alone. Fuck worthless evil foids.

She gave the most rude and ignorant answers ever and didn't even try to make a conversation. I got badly humiliated in front of other foids and some inkwell type guys. What's the point of studying if you can't even make friends with your classmates? How the fuck will I be able to work in this sector if I can't make friends, no one wants to have anything to do with me. I feel so ugly and repulsive, why was she so rude? Do Stacy foids have no empathy? Does she not think 'holy shit I was so rude to this person, I better ask him something/talk to him to calm him'?
1 day later he came to class with a HTN looking guy and talked so much with him in class. But she never made an effort to talk to me. I would never do that kind of thing to a girl I find ugly and would never fuck. I would still feel empathy towards her and try to be as friendly as possible.
Are all women like this, even Japanese? I don't think a Japanese girl would be this rude. I just asked 'how was your exam'.
Most women are for punching, not talking.