Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just Another Incel Day

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I was supposed to get 100 for Christmas but my family fucked me. So I had to load out my guitar at pawn shop to pay all my rent. Well a motherfucking rat was living in it (didn’t know) and the normie fuck took guitar out of case shook my guitar and was like “what’s in it”. Rat shit and had orange peel fell out. So I only got 35 bucks for 290 guitar.*it was acoustic and little bit of zipper was open ig

It's over for incelcels

Standard incel issue.

I was supposed to get 100 for Christmas but my family fucked me. So I had to load out my guitar at pawn shop to pay all my rent. Well a motherfucking rat was living in it (didn’t know) and the normie fuck took guitar out of case shook my guitar and was like “what’s in it”. Rat shit and had orange peel fell out. So I only got 35 bucks for 290 guitar.*it was acoustic and little bit of zipper was open ig
Kinda retarded, if you can play just a little bit you could have gone out to some public place dressed as a pauper (outside of the area you live) and played some song with a charity cup next to your foot and made way more than 35 bucks, especially around this time of year.

Definitely could have made the $100 you needed.

You put zero thought into this lol, literally zero.

Fucking hate pawn shops. They rip people off so bad

Kinda retarded, if you can play just a little bit you could have gone out to some public place dressed as a pauper (outside of the area you live) and played some song with a charity cup next to your foot and made way more than 35 bucks, especially around this time of year.

Definitely could have made the $100 you needed.

You put zero thought into this lol, literally zero.
I live in city with less than 50 k people. Nobody would give my broke dumb autsitic looking ass any money

This is another level of shitposting holy shit :smonk:

Nobody would give my broke dumb autsitic looking ass any money
Those traits are exactly why people would have given you money, you just don't want to think of that possibility because then you'd regret the stupid choice you made. This is literally the time that people go out on the streets to beg and perform for money, you could have easily made $100 in an like 3 hours and called it a day plus kept your guitar.

Why the hell would you even have a guitar if you never plan on playing it for money, I think it's stupid to learn an instrument just for the sake of learning it. It's literally just you wasting months of your life with no end goal in sight. At least in the past men learned guitar to "pick up chicks". You can't do that because of your looks so now I'm wondering why you even havd the guitar if you aren't using it for women or to hustle.

typcial incel day
i have no experience pawning
but i have 4 paws if it helps
shows paws