Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Just abandon nerdy hobbies, bro

Convergence

Convergence

brazilian spergcel
-
JFL @ this cuck. He stopped watching anime and doing other "nerdy" stuff because that way attractive girls would flock towards him:

I'm ngl, part of his text makes some sense (the beginning about why many incels watch anime. It's just one of the reasons, but actually not incorrect), but the rest is pretty much soy, even IT is bashing on him.

What a cuck move to abandon everything you enjoy just for the CHANCE (if there even was any) at getting a foid's second of attention.

Anime is really unattractive tho. It is. Only lonely and depressed people (gays, trannies, closet gays, and some incels) really watch it.
What a cuck move to abandon everything you enjoy just for the CHANCE (if there even was any) at getting a foid's second of attention.
I’d abandon everything but my religion and videogames If I got to fuck n marry my looksmax or some shit like that or the girl of my dreams, tho if I wasn’t incel I’m sure I wouldn’t be playing videogames lol

Anime is really unattractive tho. It is. Only lonely and depressed people (gays, trannies, closet gays, and some incels) really watch it.

Or maybe people who enjoy it like any other piece of entertainment? Seems kind of stupid to stereotype an audience of media you personally don't enjoy

Oh by the way you dropped this

Official clown license this clown license belongs to you clown 66960050

but when chad finds anime interesting all his girlfriends will start to like it too

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA SUCH FUCKING BULLSHIT I KNOW ONE CHAD IRL WHO WATCHES ANIME AND PLAYS TONS OF NERDY GAMES(MMO AND STUFF) AND BITCHES SUCK HIS DICK LIKE CRAZY

Or maybe people who enjoy it like any other piece of entertainment? Seems kind of stupid to stereotype an audience of media you personally don't enjoy

View attachment 188347
It’s really true tho. Literally any depression related thingy I’ve been in, people with anime pfps were depressed because they felt lonely, and it just so happened that they were gay, trannies, closet gays, or incels lol. Think I’m lying? Literally anybody on this forum can agree that the anime community runs rampant with gays and trannies

kek what a bunch of vultures

There's no difference between weebs, bronies, furfags, and soy cucks.

but when chad finds anime interesting all his girlfriends will start to like it too
exactly... I've worked with a Chadlite weeb... that never stopped him from getting his dick wet

Cope, I knew a Tyrone back in the military who was into anime and vidya

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA SUCH FUCKING BULLSHIT I KNOW ONE CHAD IRL WHO WATCHES ANIME AND PLAYS TONS OF NERDY GAMES(MMO AND STUFF) AND BITCHES SUCK HIS DICK LIKE CRAZY
Yeah I know a chad as well who loves anime lmao reddit is trash

Quitting my copes wont even give me a chance with ugly foids. I would know, because I did it for two years in the vain hope that things would change if I did. Never again.

Everyone here commenting “but I know a chad who ...” is bluepilled asf. Good looking ppl can do anything. You, on the other hand, try to get away with what chad does and are looked at as shit

Screenshot 2020 01 11 13 39 05

Screenshot 2020 01 11 13 39 58

Screenshot 2020 01 11 13 41 19

Stop gaslighting unattractive people with their 'nerdy' copes. Chad plays mtg together with foids :feelskek: :feelsclown:

It's a pathetic cope. But I actually did it before, ngl.
I quit anime because I thought it would make me more attractive. :feelshaha:

Of course it's bullshit.
Higher LMS = Higher chance of getting sex. The end.

I have to say though that quitting anime beforehand helped me a lot in swallowing the Blackpill more easily.
A lot of anime is incredibly bluepilled and cuck-inspired and Blackpill would have been a lot more brutal on me, had I been immersed in that shit at the time.

Is it ironic that IT in the comments is complaining about him going for attractive women?

not like I'd flaunt it in an interaction with a female

Anime and vidya in general were nerdy hobbies like 20 years ago,now every normie is into normie shit like Naruto and Call Of Duty and now they and their "gamer girlfriends" are "such nerds lol".

Fucking normies ruin everything they touch,I hope normies stay the hell away from more niche shit like eroges and obscure JRPG's.

Anime and vidya in general were nerdy hobbies like 20 years ago,now every normie is into normie shit like Naruto and Call Of Duty and now they and their "gamer girlfriends" are "such nerds lol".

Fucking normies ruin everything they touch,I hope normies stay the hell away from more niche shit like eroges and obscure JRPG's.
good job on the conversion to gif avi, noire's looking cute

View attachment 188347
@stupid dream thoughts?

AGAIN...no mention of the guy's looks which time after time, study after study has shown that is the most integral aspect of getting a woman and ESPECIALLY an attractive woman.

I would counter the shitpost IT made, with go all out on the nerdy hobby copes...not only are you more likely to be happier but you might meet a nerdy girl (of course she is gonna be ugly) but at least you didn't compromise your desires.

Cope, I knew a Tyrone back in the military who was into anime and vidya
Every male can get something out of something nerdy. Only people whose reward system has changed to be hyper masculine based on living an underclass life experience, or who want to prove masculinity completely hide it.

I barely play games and dont watch anime, still incel.

not like I'd flaunt it in an interaction with a female
personally if I was into anime I’d hide it from everyone except the ppl who are as low as me

Modern anime is garbage anyways, jfl if you watch moe anime made me for faggots.

I'm a drummer and i bet most foids would even find that hobbie wierd. It all has to do with your looks.

No way, abandoning your hobbies for girls is cucked as fuck. And im supposing that it actually matters.

Never watched anime. Never understood the fascination with it. Seems to be pretty normie, or at least low-tier normie now isn't it?

why should i have to give up my hobbies just to accomodate some judgemental foid? if she is going to judge me because i enjoy playing chess or like watching anime, it shows how rotten she is inside and she can stay the fuck out of my life.

Just abandon the only thing in life that can still make you feel a glimmer of happiness theory.
Never watched anime. Never understood the fascination with it. Seems to be pretty normie, or at least low-tier normie now isn't it?
It's true that many normies in the west have started watching it but that doesn't mean the medium itself is normie, far from it. The main characters are often meant to be representations of the average anime viewer (socially awkward, average or below-average looks, no male friends) and as this guy said, it's basically meant to be self-insert power fantasies for sub-8 men. Japanese media isn't run by Jews like western media so the stuff they make is pretty much the only media left in the modern world that hasn't been fucked up by feminist bullshit and which men can still enjoy.

why should i have to give up my hobbies just to accomodate some judgemental foid? if she is going to judge me because i enjoy playing chess, it shows how rotten she is inside and she can stay the fuck out of my life.
yeah dude

i enjoy playing chess
I still want a rematch

Last edited:
the joos will come for it eventually
Maybe, but I mainly watch older anime anyway so it wouldn't affect my enjoyment of it. Still, there's barely any Jews in Japan and the Japs seem immune to the cucked leftist agendas that they're pushing in the west so it will take at least a century before they get a foothold there.

JFL @ this cuck. He stopped watching anime and doing other "nerdy" stuff because that way attractive girls would flock towards him:

I'm ngl, part of his text makes some sense (the beginning about why many incels watch anime. It's just one of the reasons, but actually not incorrect), but the rest is pretty much soy, even IT is bashing on him.

You can tell this guy isn't a normie or Chad because he's behind the trends.

Shit like Naruto, dbz and my hero academia are literally loved by normies and maybe even chads now.

Anime, especially, portrays attractive women as kindhearted to the main protagonist, no matter how average or even ugly he is, and that would make incels feel better because they can insert themselves into the anime as escapism from the harsh reality that attractive women would always trash them in the real world.

JFL.
Yeah, no wonder IT cucks downvoted him. This just proves that you cannot simply "unswallow" the blackpill. This guy is just trying to go from blackpill to redpill. And even that won't work, of course, because redpill is fake cope.

Lol I ain't abandoning shit nor change my ideology for some worthless toilet

Lol I ain't abandoning shit nor change my ideology for some worthless toilet
The most enraging thing is abandoning your hobby coz it's nerdy and then normies take over it like video games and now anime. They get to be cool for liking it while you were an outcast.

Culture appropriation? Where's my normie/Chad appropriation complaints? Or does that not count now?

The comments on IT :feelskek:. Are they aware that they are speaking as REDDITORS, that have no shame about how ugly they are?

If any of these fucks took 10 seconds trying to match with a common hoe online, they will see, they are DEAD WRONG. Women definitely sense TINY DICK ENERGY with the nerd hobbies.

Good looking ppl can do anything. You, on the other hand, try to get away with what chad does and are looked at as shit
high iq post

b-but I thought being yourself was all that mattered :feels:

The OP of that thread is an ugly truecel

Screenshot wwwredditcom 20200111 07 51 18

Screenshot wwwredditcom 20200111 07 50 41

and autist

Screenshot wwwredditcom 20200111 07 54 39
Screenshot wwwredditcom 20200111 07 54 15

who is obsessed with Instagram models and won't settle for his looksmatch even though not even his looksmatch wants him.

Screenshot wwwredditcom 20200111 07 59 11
Screenshot wwwredditcom 20200111 08 02 12
Screenshot wwwredditcom 20200111 08 02 41

JFL at this projecting loser.

I could never do this out of respect for the things I love, since they are worth way more than any foid. But I have other type of interests.

Too bad, video games are not a cope of mine, and neither is anime. Try again.

Meanwhile chad gets his dick sucked while watching tokyo ghoul