Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Just abandon nerdy hobbies, bro

He fails to realise that there's a world of difference between attractive and attractive enough. Low IQ drivel from a man who self-inserts into romance and haremshit.

It is funny how many mental gymnastics he does just to look away from the bleak truth, even going as far to renounce his hobbies.
Well i can't really blame him, to a certain extent, i was the same. Hopefully he realizes the situation he is in and turns away from the path of becoming a simp for an ungrateful women that will get back into her habits of a whore as soon as she has him in her clutch.

Chad plays video games and watches anime with his girlfriend, while you give up the only copes that make your life bearable.

JFL changing your hobbies just to impress a girl, sounds cucked af imo.

Abandoning video games, comics/anime, other nerd copes makes you exactly 0.000001% more attractive. Like it matters so little it doesn't even matter at all.

"Nerd" groups aren't exactly the sausage fests they used to be. If you get lucky you can find a girl that's into that kind of stuff fairly easy. For Chad only tho.

I was addicted to naruto when i was 16, stopped watching all anime shit and still no girls ;(

I would never change myself for any female, they should change themselves for Galleo.

That retard has negative iq tbh. We have those shitty hobbies because we don't have anything else to do with our time

Japanese media isn't run by Jews like western media so the stuff they make is pretty much the only media left in the modern world that hasn't been fucked up by feminist bullshit and which men can still enjoy.

This is more than enough reason to watch anime tbh.

About the self insert thing there are much better alternatives,like visual novels and VR.

Jus stop playing games, bro
Just stop fapping, bro
Just stop watching anime, bro
Just grow up broooo

Michael B Jordan talks about watching anime, and xxxtentacion got his name because he like hentai. All that matters is facial bones and height.

Quitting my copes wont even give me a chance with ugly foids. I would know, because I did it for two years in the vain hope that things would change if I did. Never again.

don't abandon the best copes
time to blackpill him

Last edited:
Not reading it. Already know who it is.

I don't care what people think of my nerdy hobbies.

Post deleted

and this is coming from the same people who tell us to adopt hobbies to get girls? But only some hobbies and not others?

What is the hobby hierarchy?
Which hobby will get me the hottest girls?
Which hobby will me a misogynist?
Which hobby do I need to have to get a Virgin gf?

This is more than enough reason to watch anime tbh.

About the self insert thing there are much better alternatives,like visual novels and VR.
I've never been into visual novels because it's basically an anime minus the animation, so it makes more sense to watch the more complete medium. The only VN I've played and enjoyed so far was Katawa Shoujo.
I'd like to try VR someday.