Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just a shitty guy with great plans

Berith

Berith

Du Doch Nicht
-
I'm nothing more than a loser. There has never been a battle in my life that I have not lost. Not only did I lose my job, but my apartment (which I was living in) was sold. Now I have to move back to the countryside to live with my grandmother. And if I don't manage to raise enough money, I'll be kicked out of university. I have one academic year to raise more than half a million. And that only covers one semester.

I'm an incel, but I'm not stupid.

I'm not going to get into this little "game". I mean, I will... but this will be a game inside the game. I will make people believe that all this money is only for school.
I will only spend money on what I absolutely need (Plus my mass gainer and creatine, so I don't lose weight because it's going to be a shit job). And over the next year, I will put away every last penny. If my maths is right, it's possible that I could put aside (around) 1.1 million by next August. If(!) I stick to my rules.
One rule, for example, is to turn the heating on just enough to avoid freezing to death.

And then, when everyone thinks I'm going back to university for a degree that's worth nothing, to vageslave in a shitty job that pays nothing... I'll say: No
By the time people around me realise, that I've been planning this all along, I'll be on a plane to a first world country.

I'm thinking about the UK or US. Especially their cold and rainy areas. :feelscomfy:

Sadly, The few who are still alive in my family would all try to sabotage me in some way. :cryfeels: They already did it once. :feelscry:
In my homecountry, everybody tries to pull the other back.
But this time nigger... I'm going to fucking WIIIN

+ Deus Vult +

Fucking godspeed, op. If this isn't cringe larp, you've got a lot of vision, man.

Fucking godspeed, op. If this isn't cringe larp, you've got a lot of vision, man.
No it's not a joke, it's completely true.
I did another post a couple of weeks ago, talking more about my job (it's pretty crappy) And I'll do a post next week (Saturday or Sunday) describing my experiences and how I've been progressing. Unfortunately the days go by very slowly.

That's very interesting.