Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just a Reminder

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
Chad can be or do the following and not only do foids not find it off-putting but they often like it:

-be out of shape
-be unemployed
-be "creepy"
-be openly perverted
-use violence
-be obnoxious
-tell offensive jokes
-mouth breathe
-be low IQ
-be unloyal or unfaithful
-live with his parents
-have financial problems
-be a loner/antisocial

That's off the top of my head. Feel free to add your own.

-be out of shape
-be unemployed
-be "creepy"
-use violence
-be obnoxious
-tell offensive jokes
-mouth breathe
-be low IQ
-be unloyal or unfaithful

With the girls I like these are all deal breakers. Maybe for a western roast who can only think through those festering puss filled mounds between their thighs.

-live with his parents
-have financial problems

This would be worrying for them but not that bad.

With the girls I like these are all deal breakers. Maybe for a western roast who can only think through those festering puss filled mounds between their thighs.

This would be worrying for them but not that bad.
LOLing at that “muh eastern trad nawalt hurr” meme. are you even blackpilled?

LOLing at that “muh eastern trad nawalt hurr” meme. are you even blackpilled?

HmmSmirk

Of course there are whores in the East. There is no denying that.

I'm just saying if you think Asian tolerate fat slobs in general like western pig roasties do just because they have protruding chins then that would be wrong.

Being successful and educated and seen as professional is a big deal in civilized countries such as Japan compared to this Chadorgy fest that is called the west.

I know their are some cherrypicked examples of fat slob pigs "slaying" but all countries have trash girls and I am just speaking in general.

being fat makes you look worse, so sure, that’d matter anywhere but not the others. asian females have evolved the same way as other females. they have the same biological impulses and the same method to select “fit” males. in other words, only looks, looks and looks. chad’s dick is the skeleton key that can open even the most “trad” female’s disgusting holes.

Everyone is much more forgiving of sexy people. That’s why men generally will put up with any amount of shitty personality or low IQ from a foid. So long as they want to fuck them.

That’s why women think the Internet is so sexist and awful for them. They don’t get as much unearned social privilege just for being female. To them is feels like poor treatment.

being fat makes you look worse, so sure, that’d matter anywhere but not the others. asian females have evolved the same way as other females. they have the same biological impulses and the same method to select “fit” males. in other words, only looks, looks and looks. chad’s dick is the skeleton key that can open even the most “trad” female’s disgusting holes.

Optimized ThisSmug

Being fat is fucking revolting to Asian foids.

Like legit horrifying.

I remember my mom once tried to "Neg" me after I asked her to go to Japan and told me my dad (Aryan) would be popular with Japanese girls (to try to dissuade me).

Implying someone who looks like him should go there just because he is a white Chad.

That is bullshit, my dad is a fat slob and would scare them away, I don't care how biologically "fit" his bones make him.

I will show my mom and everyone else when I go.

I may have been born a subhuman incel in the west but from countless hours of research I will ascend by molding myself to what Asian girls find desirable in what I can control. Hair, bodyfat, and clothes. And I will do so in a way that will make the average western Chad look like the clown that he is.

- can wear pink
- can touch penis/ass of other men (for fun)
- can show himself naked in public (for fun)
- can poo with opened door
- does not need a perfect smile
- can wear a 10$ watch
- can have a 2000$ car
- can wear what he wants

of course a fat piece of shit that you cannot even see the bones of would be undesirable everywhere, that’s not what i’m talking about. i’m referring to the rest of the shit, the personality traits that you claim asians care enough about to turn down a good looking man for it. that is just bluepilled and quite frankly pathetic to believe.

of course a fat piece of shit that you cannot even see the bones of would be undesirable everywhere, that’s not what i’m talking about. i’m referring to the rest of the shit, the personality traits that you claim asians care enough about to turn down a good looking man for it. that is just bluepilled and quite frankly pathetic.

I can agree with that I think it's a matter of which of and how much of these factors constitute a dealbreaker that we disagree on.

I will never argue that Asian foids aren't hypergamous and exceptions to AWALT though.

I may be deluded but not that deluded.

Happy

The purple sparkles and background in this image are special for you btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back