Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "External beauty is just the result of being of a lineage of economically well off people". Thoughts?

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
I think this phrase is wrong, but i cant seem to get where is the mistake? Can somebody explain it to me?

This, on the surface at least, seems unquestionable. Most good looking people you have ever seen were, at least, middle class. This is undisputable.

Most sub5s are from, at least, a mildly disfunctional family with some form of serious problems, be them financial or psychological. This is, also, undisputable, in my view...

Now, ofc, there will be more good looking people that came off of some form of difficulty, simply by playing the numbers game, since most people are broke and almost on their knees (financially speaking) nowadays.

But the AVERAGE of good looks will always tend to the rich side of the equation cause, if your ugly, you can simply buy out the good looks of a partner who's got them and, therefore, be at least better off in the LONG run.

So what do you think?

You can’t buy relationships, love , validation or sex

There is a positive correlation with goods looks and generational wealth, howver, it is not definitive. Plenty of ugly rich bastards and plenty of poor Turbochads.

Ofc you can, people have done it for centuries. That DOESNT mean you will be carnaly desired by the lther person, though...

External beauty is just the result of being of a lineage of moggers.​

Ofc you can, people have done it for centuries. That DOESNT mean you will be carnaly desired by the lther person, though...
But the chads get it for free and it’s genuine

Actually loving the ra person without them providing anything materlistic
Your body in itself can be argued as an expendable and depleting commodity, ready to be switched up by another at any time.

Dont think chad is an unexpendable rarity. There is plenty of where the next one came from. At least to the foids that can actually get him (not just fuck him obv).

Its already been proven, on inumerous occasions by inumerous times that foids dont care about men. Not just you and me, MEN in general.

If the "love of her life" dies in a horrible accident of sorts, she will just have to contempt herself with the 2nd best (she will quickly forget the 1st guy, there is no 2nd best, and ITS OVER).

You can buy sex, relationship also. Love is :bluepill: cope. Validation is also arguably buyable. attraction is only thing that cant be bought.

Its not the same as getting it free
Reason its not the same is the last part of my post that you didnt include. And that is attraction - only unbuyable thing. Getting these things by attraction is ofc better than getting them by money.

You can buy sex, relationship also. Love is :bluepill: cope. Validation is also arguably buyable. attraction is only thing that cant be bought.
Exactly. People like this guy you replied to think if he sees a guy on the street that has a lot of people in his back, he's a blessed mtrfcka.

When, in reality, if push comes to shove (which it will, eventually) most of them will prove themselves to be snakes that never actually cared about him on the first place, only his position in life (that they were trying to steal or benefit from in some way or another).

Its the same principle with women. None of them care about chad. They just want his time and occasionally, his cum. Nothing else. This world is an utilitarian hellhole.