Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just a reminder you're just zoo animal to normalniggers and foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
LMAO they're so angry and I love it. ANY TOILET FOID READING THIS FUCK YOU. YOU'RE UNINTELLIGENT, WEAK, WORTHLESS AND HAVE NO REAL EMOTIONS.

LMAO they're so angry and I love it. ANY TOILET FOID READING THIS FUCK YOU. YOU'RE UNINTELLIGENT, WEAK, WORTHLESS AND HAVE NO REAL EMOTIONS.
Monky

baste, any women reading this pls fuck me mumbai indian sex pls open bob i kiss ur vagene

holy fuck tiktok normies browse this site

Roasties have no personality so they will start browsing and "value" incel topics to virtue signal snd pretend they can understand our pov in order to garner attention and validation to them.

The first one was bearable but couldn't finish the second becuase she was talking

the first one is actually supporting us in a way. like she's sympathizing or something.

now of course we all know she hates us and would never fuck us, but

why would it be beneficial for her to sorta sympathize with us?

the first one is actually supporting us in a way. like she's sympathizing or something.

now of course we all know she hates us and would never fuck us, but

why would it be beneficial for her to sorta sympathize with us?

Cope she's mocking us like

"LOL HOW COULD SOMEONE BE IN SUCH A RUT THAT THEY ARE ACTUALLY DISILLUSIONED WITH WOMEN :giga::giga::p:p:waitwhat::waitwhat:
WOMEN ARE SUCH QUEENS AND DESERVE TO BE RULERS OF THE WORLD I CANT COMPREHEND WHY THESE SAD PEOPLE WOULD DO SUCH A THING :what::what::rolleyes::rolleyes::(:("

Also on the second one:
"No wonder women aren't attracted to you :lul::lul:"

God some people

Last edited:
China is literally sifting through these retard's information as we speak.

Cope she's mocking us like

"LOL HOW COULD SOMEONE BE IN SUCH A RUT THAT THEY ARE ACTUALLY DISILLUSIONED WITH WOMEN :giga::giga::p:p:waitwhat::waitwhat:
WOMEN ARE SUCH QUEENS AND DESERVE TO BE RULERS OF THE WORLD I CANT COMPREHEND WHY THESE SAD PEOPLE WOULD DO SUCH A THING :what::what::rolleyes::rolleyes::(:("
what is #fyp mean in that vid?

The same foids that ignore us IRL, feel entitled to stalk sites like this where incels are discussing things among themselves.

It is pretty sick behavior, just like the foid admirers that pop up out of the wood work for mentalcels that go ER only after the mentalcels are imprisoned away from everybody or dead.

They can’t do shit about what we say here. To any foids reading this FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR RIGHTS TO BE A HUMAN. YOU ARE SUBHUMAN FILTH THAT SHOULD BE SOLD IN THE BLACK MARKET

Fuck them. Hope they eat shit

Hope some non aware incels get into this site to lurk and actually recognize the blackpill

>TikTok
not a single frame

Woman cant meme,all they know is bodyshaming man and looking at the camera acting like a smug badass than crying when someone calls them a slut

How do they know that we behave the same way on this site that we do IRL?

when will it be my turn to be featured on the tiktoks of zoomer stacies :feelsUnreal:

Woman cant meme,all they know is bodyshaming man
Tbh I hate any man or woman who is too lazy or unintelligent enough to come up with actual insults so they just start attacking someone's looks. It's amazing that your mom jokes are seen as corny but just insulting someone's looks is seen as a good insult.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back