Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel just a reminder: women are even more broads than you think

• Thread starter Deleted member 44784
  • Start date
Deleted member 44784

Deleted member 44784

Brown eyes = over
-
so, I'm Uber driver, worked long hours this week, heard foids saying horrible things (in the back seat while I drove) like

- one of them was with her friend and they were talking about how it's beeing fun sharing the same Chad

- one girl told the other that she would kiss the first tall guy she sees on the party

- another one was telling about rough Double Penetration she had

FOIDS LOVE TELLING THOSE THINGS, SO THE OTHER FRIEND COMES AND SAY "STOP SIS, YOU'RE SO CRAZY, TELLING THESE THINGS AT HERE"

oh, how crazy you are! MOTHERFUCEKRRASNSARSSJ NFA
SF JSDIFSDKFCIOAJRAKOSX
RAJIXKRSJARC
ASRJAI
CRS
ACR

I HATE THEM AND THEY SHOULD ALL DIE when they play fps videogames

Last edited:
Yeah they probable were telling those things intentionally in front of you, just to make fun of you. That is how cruel foids are.

Yeah they probable were telling those things intentionally in front of you, just to make fun of you. That is how cruel foids are.
It just goes to show how degenerate these beings are.

so, I'm Uber driver, worked long hours this week, heard foids saying horrible things (in the back seat while I drove) like

- one of them was with her friend and they were talking about how it's beeing fun sharing the same Chad

- one girl told the other that she would kiss the first tall guy she sees on the party

- another one was telling about rough Double Penetration she had

FOIDS LOVE TELLING THOSE THINGS, SO THE OTHER FRIEND COMES AND SAY "STOP SIS, YOU'RE SO CRAZY, TELLING THESE THINGS AT HERE"

oh, how crazy you are! MOTHERFUCEKRRASNSARSSJ NFA
SF JSDIFSDKFCIOAJRAKOSX
RAJIXKRSJARC
ASRJAI
CRS
ACR

I HATE THEM AND THEY SHOULD ALL DIE when they play fps videogames
females are so fucking cringe bro

females are so fucking cringe bro
yeah, it's also funny when Chads come and tell me to live the life and don't marry , just bang a lot of girls

like its even possible for me

Being an uber driver on friday night sounds like twin turbocharged supercharged direct injected plug in diesel hybrid electric all wheel drive automated dual clutch manual limited slip differential suifuel :cryfeels:

Being an uber driver on friday night sounds like twin turbocharged supercharged direct injected plug in diesel hybrid electric all wheel drive automated dual clutch manual limited slip differential suifuel :cryfeels:
it's so suifuel man, thanks for putting yourself at my shoes

hiroshima nagasaki allahu akbar charnobyl pill