Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just a reminder of how much I fucking hate my body

• Thread starter Deleted member 32255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32255

Self-banned
-
I've tried to come to terms with the fact I'm a small framed manlet with a 4.5" dick but it's impossible. Unless you're submissive or maybe gay, there's no way you can live life as a short man without being at least slightly insecure about it. It's not toxic masculinity. And most people think you're a whiny privileged faggot if you're insecure about it, but it's totally fine if women have insecurities. What's new.

But anyway, the only way I'm coping with it everyday is by imagining that I'm someone else. I literally do everything as this imaginary person. I don't like being reminded of my actual appearance. I have hobbies (I don't really play video games any longer) and I'm preoccupied with them, trying my best to avoid being reminded of my body. And that includes not going outside or taking showers very often. This is my means of coping until I'm in the appropriate condition to rope - which may be in a fairly long time - because I've become sick of everything, really.

And that includes not going outside or taking showers very often.
Same man. It got so bad once I went a whole week without a shower, rotting in bed.

I hate my face and height

I've tried to come to terms with the fact I'm a small framed manlet with a 4.5" dick but it's impossible. Unless you're submissive or maybe gay, there's no way you can live life as a short man without being at least slightly insecure about it. It's not toxic masculinity. And most people think you're a whiny privileged faggot if you're insecure about it, but it's totally fine if women have insecurities. What's new.

But anyway, the only way I'm coping with it everyday is by imagining that I'm someone else. I literally do everything as this imaginary person. I don't like being reminded of my actual appearance. I have hobbies (I don't really play video games any longer) and I'm preoccupied with them, trying my best to avoid being reminded of my body. And that includes not going outside or taking showers very often. This is my means of coping until I'm in the appropriate condition to rope - which may be in a fairly long time - because I've become sick of everything, really.
Im sorry man, its all just so fucked up.

Gynecomastia.

Damn man, that sucks so much, i feel truly sorry for you... maybe you can improve your looks by going to the gym? that is the only thing that can save your looks a lot, trust me... i have seen short dudes becoming a totally different person after going to the gym.
Dont kill yourself man, there is still more to life than fucking women.

I attentively listen to certain music, play my shitty old guitar, read some stuff, and write short essays about what I've read because that's the only way I'm able to absorb knowledge.