Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just a little vent

Spider-Man

Spider-Man

Menace
-
This is my first post on this site. I just want to vent a bit. Please excuse my retarded sentences. I don't talk a lot so I struggle with writing too.

I was 240 pounds until June. I've been fat my whole life. But I was ready to lose it all this summer. I was going to follow a strict diet, work out and start college as a handsome boy. At least I thought I was. Then, in the middle of June, in my cousins apartment, I discovered the term "incel". After that day, everything has changed.

I started to browse r/Braincels. It was pretty fun at first. It had funny memes, even funnier comments. I also had learned the lingo at that point. Then I realized I had all the subhuman traits they claimed to have. A weak chin. Short. Wide nose. Shitty hairline. Acne. I started to see myself differently. I realized how foolish I was. I realized how UGLY I was. I couldn't even follow a proper diet. I just restricted my calories and lost 40 pounds. I don't look any better. Sometimes I wish I never found that sub. I could at least fool myself somehow and continue living. But I don't want to now. I smoke 2 packs a day and listen to some shitty music all day long thinking about what I can do. Will surgery and weight loss help me? Do I look like a normal human being? Am I too short (5'7")? These are the questions that roam in my mind. I love seeing dreams and I remember almost all of them. But they started to turn into nightmares. I'm always reminded of how bad I look compared to everyone else in them. I can't possibly explain how sad that makes me feel. I just started college and the guys in my class look very normal. I look like a total shit compared to them. Something inside of me dies whenever I go to class. Why do I have to suffer this much? What did I do to deserve this? It's not like I chose to look like this for fucks sake.

I'll turn 18 in 5 days. My family is very sad that I think I'm ugly. But they're ready to do whatever they can to support me financially for surgeries. I don't know what surgery to get though. I got braces and an apparatus last month to fix my underbite. Luckily I won't have to get double jaw surgery because it isn't so severe. I would be happy if any of you could help me about which surgeries I should have. I just wanted to get these out of my chest. Thanks for reading.

5'7'' is short but if you wear shoe lifts you would be average. Would you be ok with sending a pic (you can PM it if you don't want it public)? It's hard to give advice since I have no idea what you look like.

At least you can surgerymaxx

You're not alone in this struggle we're here with ya.

"Handsome boy" are you an autist too? Cause that could add to the problems.

You still should use the weight

But surgery could help you bro.

Regardless though ITS OVER

I feel the same way when it comes to losing weight or maintaining hygiene and good skin. It feels futile doing all those things when I'll still be ugly at the end of it due to unchangeable features. My mind is just focused on my surgeries for now.

Thank you all for your answers.
"Handsome boy" are you an autist too? Cause that could add to the problems.
Why the fuck would saying "handsome boy" make me an autist?

Just
Thank you all for your answers.

Why the fuck would saying "handsome boy" make me an autist?
the way you said it, I imagined you also asking for tendies.

Brain transplant surgery. Just healthmaxx and wait till 2100. It never began.

Leg lengthening, jaw implants, liposuction for cheeks, brow ridge implants, rhinoplasty

The black pill destroyed me too. I used to be so fucking oblivious, JFL...Used go to the gym, had actual hobbies, was somewhat sociable. But once I discovered the truth, I knew what to do, LDAR. If surgery can save you, go for it, though at that height that surgery better make your face 8/10, otherwise it's not worth it. You'll figure it out soon, whether you're a situationalcel or truecel. Then will you know when to LDAR. An inner peace will set over you.

The black pill destroyed me too. I used to be so fucking oblivious, JFL...Used go to the gym, had actual hobbies, was somewhat sociable. But once I discovered the truth, I knew what to do, LDAR. If surgery can save you, go for it, though at that height that surgery better make your face 8/10, otherwise it's not worth it. You'll figure it out soon, whether you're a situationalcel or truecel. Then will you know when to LDAR. An inner peace will set over you.
Thanks for the answer, brother. 8/10 sounds a little out of reach. Even 5/10 is enough for me. I just don't want to look repulsive anymore.

Thanks for the answer, brother. 8/10 sounds a little out of reach. Even 5/10 is enough for me. I just don't want to look repulsive anymore.

Its only worth to do all those surgeries if you can get yourself to be 6/10. You're somewhat fortunate at 5'7 since you can wear shoes with thick soles ( which are the trend right now) and lie about you height ( which is what most males do). Also continue losing weight and work out. You might have a chance.

Its only worth to do all those surgeries if you can get yourself to be 6/10. You're somewhat fortunate at 5'7 since you can wear shoes with thick soles ( which are the trend right now) and lie about you height ( which is what most males do). Also continue losing weight and work out. You might have a chance.
Thank you brother. Time to hit the gym for now.

I will need a photo to give advice, but losing weight is always good, less BMI = more defined face.

looksmaxxx until you cant looksmax anymore. only then use surgery.

I was 240 pounds
I am 92 pounds and i can understand you. I think i look ugly and being a skinnycel makes it worse. I am lucky bec. i don't have a big problem with my skin. Weight change the looks drastically. I look like a jew from auschwitz.