Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just a friendly reminder to all the Blue Pilled Faggots that started creeping into this Place as of Late

Thaway

Thaway

Captain
★★★★
Looks are absolutely everything in life, nothing else matters.

You didn't "fail" in life because of "muh autism :soy:". You didn't fit into the right social circle because you were shy or some BS like that. The reason why you didn't find a woman to breed with and people fundamemtally reject you wherever you go in life is LOOKS. Nothing but your looks.

Get that in your retarded coping heads you npc filth. Accept the truth.

Will go over their head, they’ll read this, either laugh or just not care and continue coping

if I was good-looking, I would have a girlfriend by now.

Even if I was good looking, I would still live on my own. Peace is everything.

Looks are absolutely everything in life, nothing else matters.

You didn't "fail" in life because of "muh autism :soy:". You didn't fit into the right social circle because you were shy or some BS like that. The reason why you didn't find a woman to breed with and people fundamemtally reject you wherever you go in life is LOOKS. Nothing but your looks.

Get that in your retarded coping heads you npc filth. Accept the truth.
Preach

Will go over their head, they’ll read this, either laugh or just not care and continue coping
I just felt like getting it out i guess, i see more and more blue pilled shit on here. But you are right, it won't stick.

Ive seen drunk chads that can barely talk get sober women jfl @inceltear losers. (Inceltear= reddit subforum with suicidal trannies jfl).

THIS IS FOR THE INCELTEAR LURKERS:

IncelTrait users= subhuman males that hate on incels. I noticed most inceltear users are trannies. Listen you trannies. You choose to change sex because no woman ever wanted you which resulted in more estrogen. Everyone ive seen there but Doogycel the autistic wizard virgin is a tranny.

IncelTear lurkers hate on us incels for some reason.. Is it our fault you will never breed and get children because your genetics suck? We incels can atleast breed if were lucky unlike you trannies, jfl.

So pathetic and disgusting. Every inceltear user face reveal made me sick.

Last edited:
INB4 Muh incel / truecel dichotomy

@ElTruecel
Thoughts?

Wow, that makes a lot of sense. Thanks for clarifying that for me.

Ive seen drunk chads that can barely talk get sober women jfl @inceltear losers. (Inceltear= reddit subforum with suicidal trannies jfl).

THIS IS FOR THE INCELTEAR LURKERS:

IncelTrait users= subhuman males that hate on incels. I noticed most inceltear users are trannies. Listen you trannies. You choose to change sex because no woman ever wanted you which resulted in more estrogen. Everyone ive seen there but Doogycel the autistic wizard virgin is a tranny.

IncelTear lurkers hate on us incels for some reason.. Is it our fault you will never breed and get children because your genetics suck? We incels can atleast breed if were lucky unlike you trannies, jfl.

So pathetic and disgusting. Every inceltear user face reveal made me sick.
I have never seen a tranny thought I can imagine what they look like: Half male, half female mutation.

Thank you for speaking this out. You wrote every word I wanna say.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back