Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Joseph smith should have saved the white race

lu.jones

lu.jones

Over
★★★★★
IMG 6322

I am not personally Mormon, rather I am Welsh Presbyterian. Recently I’ve been researching Mormonism and I agree with a lot of its values. Such as the importance of family, community and traditional values. I believe Mormons are a great ally to the incel cause, they are one of the last sets of Christianity that people actually follow. A catholic girl will take BBC every night, not pray, not go to church but still call herself catholic. A Baptist girl will get pregnant by 12 but it’s okay because she got baptisted!. No women under 65 follow Welsh Presbyterianism so it’s completely over.
IMG 6325

People fear Mormonism in the same way they fear Islam. Despite it being a peaceful religion, no one wants Mormonism to grow because they are scared that it will bring back tradition and save the white race.
I don’t believe Joseph smith received divine revelation but I do believe he was an extremely wise man. The Mormon Church is completely desexualised and they remain celibate till marriage. This chastity is something I am very fond of, especially from a Chad like Joseph smith.

Mormonism allows people to have multiple wives similar to Islam. Although while Muhammad had 9-11 wives at a time, Joseph smith has 40. He had a harem of giga stacies and Mormonism encourages This practice

View attachment 1213508
I am not personally Mormon, rather I am Welsh Presbyterian. Recently I’ve been researching Mormonism and I agree with a lot of its values. Such as the importance of family, community and traditional values. I believe Mormons are a great ally to the incel cause, they are one of the last sets of Christianity that people actually follow. A catholic girl will take BBC every night, not pray, not go to church but still call herself catholic. A Baptist girl will get pregnant by 12 but it’s okay because she got baptisted!. No women under 65 follow Welsh Presbyterianism so it’s completely over. View attachment 1213512

People fear Mormonism in the same way they fear Islam. Despite it being a peaceful religion, no one wants Mormonism to grow because they are scared that it will bring back tradition and save the white race.
I don’t believe Joseph smith received divine revelation but I do believe he was an extremely wise man. The Mormon Church is completely desexualised and they remain celibate till marriage. This chastity is something I am very fond of, especially from a Chad like Joseph smith.

Mormonism allows people to have multiple wives similar to Islam. Although while Muhammad had 9-11 wives at a time, Joseph smith has 40. He had a harem of giga stacies and Mormonism encourages This practice
my nigga with your nose, lips, and bair they wouldnt consider you part of the white race. Also jfl if you think mormon girls dont whore themselves out they do. Also mormonism bans all copes all the way down to fucking tea.

my nigga with your nose, lips, and bair they wouldnt consider you part of the white race. Also jfl if you think mormon girls dont whore themselves out they do. Also mormonism bans all copes all the way down to fucking tea.
that’s just Cus the kikes control everything. Joshep smith would have saved me from inceldom

If you are white
Go read about William Luther Pierce
I'm sure he is more based than him

The Amish are far more venerable

Its still not fair that joseph chadsmith got 40 wives.