Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jordan B. Peterson

Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
What the fuck is it with this CULT around this person. This is honestly like a weird internet cult, the way the MAGA-hats worship this man and battle against the "postmodernists." Some of the most pathetic things I've seen in a while were these selfies on /pol/ where they are together with Jordan B. Peterson: small, fat neckbeards with MAGA-cap, and this tall, slim professor putting his arm around them. Also, old men who are super slim and skinny and wear skinny clothes and look like they use expensive skin cremes and moisturers every night ... there's usually something wrong with them.

He does a good job identifying some important problems then gives people safe, socially acceptable, and totally ineffectual solutions to these problems--like "individualism" and Jungian bullshit. And he spawns lots of big-brain catchphrases people can deploy to sound intellectually mature. I think he's a decent runway toward true right-wing/traditionalist thought, though--normies have to start somewhere.

Dont know but hes sucking his audience dry. He was making something like $60k a month last year through patreon before making it so you cant see how much hes making. Now hes selling personality quizzes for $10, JFL

I have no idea what his appeal is, he has a PhD I guess so hes smart but thats about it

he's a delusional beta who larps as an alpha while his ugly wife at home is sucking off tyrone.

he is every redpiller in a nutshell

he's a delusional beta who larps as an alpha while his ugly wife at home is sucking off tyrone.

he is every redpiller in a nutshell
Welcome back

Dont know but hes sucking his audience dry. He was making something like $60k a month last year through patreon before making it so you cant see how much hes making. Now hes selling personality quizzes for $10, JFL

I have no idea what his appeal is, he has a PhD I guess so hes smart but thats about it
It's humorous watching all these "redpilled" guys get taken for a ride and still worship this dude.

He does a good job identifying some important problems then gives people safe, socially acceptable, and totally ineffectual solutions to these problems--like "individualism" and Jungian bullshit. And he spawns lots of big-brain catchphrases people can deploy to sound intellectually mature. I think he's a decent runway toward true right-wing/traditionalist thought, though--normies have to start somewhere.

Pretty much the best analysis I've seen. He is kind of a cuck who refuses to even speak to the alt right and virtue signals to normies by speaking ill of them. He doesn't seem to understand that the white majority in the industrial world is what has protected "muh individualism" and that more collectivist races get their advantage by using their collectivism against us and aren't going to embrace it suddenly when they have the whip hand over the white man.

I've seen his message reach some fairly shrill leftist types though. I think his message is a good gateway drug to recruit new members to the right. Its a lost battle in academia though. Very people understand just how far the cancer has spread. Antifa are the product of leftwing indoctrination, who know little beyond volumes of insane Marxist theory and react violently when people dare to think that countries should have borders or that people should be able to own private property.