Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Joker OFFICIALLY has a Girlfriend in Joker 2 (it’s over)

Well, there's that movie ruined by the looks of it...

Women copy everything. Capitalism ruins everything. What's next, Joker Cinematic Universe?

With fag-worshiping woke Lady Gaga in it, it's going to be far less blackpilled than the first movie, which was basically the closest thing to a movie with an incel main character in a fairly sympathetic light. Lady Gaga's version of Harley Quinn will probably teach him to not hate women or something
if they did the characters justice, Joker would treat her like shit and she would love it

Technically he is darktriadmaxxed, so it makes sense but I still don't like it.

She wasn't real she was cope
She was real, and he killed her. He imagined his relationship with her. He just passed her in the halls and in the elevator and hallucinated himself as dating her. It's not shown onscreen, but he murdered her in her apartment.

She was real, and he killed her. He imagined his relationship with her. He just passed her in the halls and in the elevator and hallucinated himself as dating her. It's not shown onscreen, but he murdered her in her apartment.
All correct, except that he killed her (Sophie). Joker killing her was on the rejected versions of the movie.

All correct, except that he killed her (Sophie). Joker killing her was on the rejected versions of the movie.
The movie shows him sitting on her sofa, and then she walks in, and then it cuts right to him walking out of her apartment and back to his apartment. And then police lights are flashing outside. Just because it's not shown onscreen doesn't mean he didn't kill her.

This is lifefuel, he literally psychomaxxed as an mentalcel and got a foid, even though she fucking ugly
Statusmaxxed as well. Nobody gave a fuck about him until the very end of the movie. I'm sure this ugly foid is only with him because of what he became.

The movie shows him sitting on her sofa, and then she walks in, and then it cuts right to him walking out of her apartment and back to his apartment. And then police lights are flashing outside. Just because it's not shown onscreen doesn't mean he didn't kill her.
I searched and the director confirmed he didn't kill her. And I also found about different versions. In one of those she's watching him kill Murray in the TV.

I meant alternate shootings, scripts. These alternate scenes don't get release to the public in the main version. Maybe later only.
:fuk:

anyways, in the movie it clearly implies he killed the foid, it cannot be interpreted in any other way.

joker 1 will forever still be my favorite movie, however this movie I will never watch and can go burn in a fire.

This is lifefuel, he literally psychomaxxed as an mentalcel and got a foid, even though she fucking ugly
So most people here will get a gf confirming chads.is

Once he turns into a psychopathic murderer he gets a gf

Realistic tbh. Because we all know women love a good personality

So most people here will get a gf confirming chads.is
If this was psycho.IS and you learned to dark triadmaxx than yeah, but if your high inhib its over

Incels are the niggers of the world.

To me this is no different than when Hebrewood makes a bullshit movie about slavery.

Or when they tap a white-identified mulatto like Barack Obama to run the strongest country in the world.

It's just appeasement. Now they're going in for the kill.

I still haven't seen the original movie and I'm definitely not watching it now.

These people aren't your allies. Stop falling for this shit.