Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Joker 2 was depressing

• Thread starter !CircumcisedManlet!
  • Start date
!CircumcisedManlet!

!CircumcisedManlet!

Recruit
★★★
Movie was pure demoralization and served only to further torture Arthur Fleck and in turn, incels. There’s literally a part in the movie where he is ridiculed for being a virgin in court, not to mention him getting raped, as well as that depressing ending. The movie did a good job at portraying the nature of women and how they’ll abandon you if you show your true self or any weakeness.

I’ve felt terrible since seeing it earlier and have been on the verge of tears all evening.

idk if you're demoralized by (((hollywood))) films maybe your morale was ill-founded anyway

but yea it's shit, I'd probably be depressed if I had to watch hours of a courtdroom drama musical jfl

zzzz

Also that puddles scene the court was laughing at his dwarfism brutal

I mean. This just further incentivizes me to avoid it.
never even saw the first one lmaooo. King of Comedy my ass.

Movie was pure demoralization and served only to further torture Arthur Fleck and in turn, incels. There’s literally a part in the movie where he is ridiculed for being a virgin in court, not to mention him getting raped, as well as that depressing ending. The movie did a good job at portraying the nature of women and how they’ll abandon you if you show your true self or any weakeness.

I’ve felt terrible since seeing it earlier and have been on the verge of tears all evening.
Not gonna watch that faggotry

Still gonna end up watching the pirated version on my own at some point just to form my opinion on it. I know it’s fetishized, but I won’t let the likes of Critical Grifter tell me whether it’s good or bad, I’ll be the judge of that myself (though I wholeheartedly believe it’s an overt humiliation ritual, but seeing as it’s still as depressing as the original, just in a different way, I feel obligated).

The movie did a good job at portraying the nature of women and how they’ll abandon you if you show your true self or any weakeness.
Probably wasn’t intentional. Those things flow naturally. Once you’re able to recognize the patterns on your own, you’ll be able to spot them in every piece of fiction.

Thats so sad );;;!;;

Yeah it affected me too. But I feel the depression aspect was well portrayed and that he ultimately came off as a sympathetic character.

What role does Batman have?