Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

God

Febrian Putra

Febrian Putra

Greycel
Do you believe in God or not?

God Is absent

As a centralized deity? Not really.

Don't know...

No, there is very likely no god. There is a serious lack of evidence of any god existing, so we can assume there is no one and it's just something humans conceive to soothe their brains (to alleviate the fear of dying) and/or to manipulate others.

I really can't believe in a god at this point and I have history being a Christian Evangelical when I was around 19 to age 24 and it was the biggest waste of time I've ever experienced in my life I tried Buddhism before I became Christian in that seemed empty and I even thought about taking the Islam pill around the age of 25 but after that I just totally gave up and believing any of this nonsense religion is man-made crap in order to get other people to do what they want you to do I would rather use reason and logic as a way to understand the universe around me I didn't consent to this life and we as bipedal talking apes have created a horrific reality for ourselves and I cannot believe in a God that allowed that to happen in fact the idea that a God will eternally punish you forever is a huge nightmare to me also a lot of the Bible is contradictive towards itself and it's almost like mission impossible to get to heaven honestly humans have been believing in God for probably hundreds of thousands of years and that is our ingrained way of seeking truth I don't know why I'm here I don't know why the world is the way it is but it just is all I want to know is how to deal with it this is more than likely or only shot at life so you might as well do what you want to do

Do you believe in God or not?
I really want to, but I can't force it on myself.

"They'll see! I'll show them! I'll go to heaven and chad and stacy will all just go to hell! right?"

Yes.

I believe there's a creator.

But the chance of many religions being true is quite low. Actually, because many religions are somewhat similar, I think they're all valid in some ways (but for their own cultures)

If you're truthful, merciful, and helpful towards the community, why would a merciful god sentence you to hellfire for not believing in the specific version (proposed by man) of him?

If there is a God he'll have to beg my forgiveness

I don't know and I hope there is one tbh

If there is a God he'll have to beg my forgiveness

Do you believe that some dude up in the sky created all of the universe by himself and determines for billions of years what's good and what's bad?

Gods that most religions believe are just aliens that created us in a lab. It's so laughable. Those same aliens want to remove 90% of us to take over planet and resources and you retarded idiots are still worshiping those mass murderers that turned you into a cyborgs and you going to die within few years JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

yeah, but in a philosophical way, not religious

yeah, but in a philosophical way, not religious
he/she either exists or not, no need to be pseudo intellectual about it

What do you mean
philosophy tackles the concept of god in the context of metaphisics, it tries to explain the nature of the universe and its behaviour, but that's pretty much it. religion is more narrowed, it is really specific about everything, it is usually paired with sacred rituals/objects and so on.
simply put i believe in something greater, but i don't believe much in religion as the absolute truth because i think god is a concept we can only theorize about. saying this, i still think religions have value as they are built upon huge efforts of smart men of the past, what i don't believe is the absolute faith they have in the matter as if god revealed to them.

agnostic.

im so lazy i cant even be an athiest

Imagine being incel and your cope is god

Brutal. 99% of people said no. Am I the only one who’s gonna say yes ?

Yes, and i whole like to beat the shit out him for make me born :feelsree:

If there is a god i hope i can kill him in the afterlife