Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Joker 2 leaks are being described as "incel wet dream"

Jealous Freak

Jealous Freak

The outcast of society
I hope this is fucking true, if this is indeed true, we're on the verge of witnessing a true incel kino
  • Some details about Joker 2... so the script has been floating around for the last few weeks among industry people and some of the people around me have read it -- here's what I 100% know is in the script --
  • Arthur Fleck (Joaquin) escapes prison/asylum and goes on a killing rampage before meeting Lady Gaga's character (who is NOT Harley Quinn. I don't know where the media got that from) who is extremely deranged as well... but in her own way. The dynamic between the two is not a straightforward romance. It's more of a Tom & Jerry type situation.
  • If this script is anything to go by, the film is 50 times more violent than any other mainstream comic-book movie we've seen. The body-count is through the roof, and the deaths are extremely gruesome. There's multiple decapitations, torture scenes, a castration (!!!), bombs going off, and a very CLOCKWORK ORANGE style rape scene, with the victim ending up dead.
  • The "Singing in the Rain" rape scene from A Clockwork Orange is the best way to describe the "musical" aspect of this film. It's not a "La La Land", "A Star Is Born" type musical at all, and will make all traditional fans of the musical genre vomit and walk out of the theatre. It also won't be the type of music they're expecting from Lady Gaga at all. I don't want to spoil the ending for you, but let's just say there is not much of a possibility for a third Joker movie. This movie will blow people's minds if it's shot well.
  • The script is shocking and doesn't even feel like a big-budget franchise movie. No way this gets a PG13 rating. Let's hope the studio doesn't interfere too much.

If it's actually interesting I'll watch it...
It's a far cry from the woke feminist nonsense I was expecting with Lady Gaga involved.
Anyway, that's a good thing. The less like Marvel movies modern entertainment is, the better. For the sake of art, films and the like should dare to make bold creative choices like this.

No doubt it will be truecel kino like the first one, just remember to pirate this shit because the people making it are liberals and foids who should not be paid.

The Joker wasn't even that good imo.

No doubt it will be truecel kino like the first one, just remember to pirate this shit because the people making it are liberals and foids who should not be paid.
:yes:

when it's going to release?

lol that is never going to happen when LADY GAGA is in the movie

Portrait of soldiers in vest with necessary tools sending message through walkie talkie in for

"Ugly white male just bought a ticket for one for joker 2, please advice.."

Lady Gaga's character (who is NOT Harley Quinn. I don't know where the media got that from)
this is made up, not a real leak

but anyway it will be a shit film

I will steal it!
(In torrentcraft)

I really don't see why they would otherwise ditch the aesthetic we loved about the first one so much to concoct some holly woke trash.

The controversy it garnered from the press is what made it so critically acclaimed.

I have been saying ever since joker 2 was announced that it will be based

give it a chance niggas

I have been saying ever since joker 2 was announced that it will be based

give it a chance niggas
No way this is going to happen. R movies don't do as well as the box office and I highly doubt lady Gaga's people would let her do this is the script really is that crazy

No way this is going to happen. R movies don't do as well as the box office and I highly doubt lady Gaga's people would let her do this is the script really is that crazy
Things are changing in the world so I think its possible

K..kino

why do normal fags never shut the fuck up about us

Sounds super fake, like ER's fanfic of JokER.

JFL none of this will happen, lady gaga is harly quinn, Joker will be cucked. they are also ratconing the first movie.

If it will be as you describe, I'll be more then happy to admit I was wrong, but knowing the j00s they want to ruin all of the things that we like.

Got it, thanks for the heads up