Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Joker 2 is just another example of hatred towards unattractive low status men

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
The original movie was created in part as a commentary on mentally ill lonely men. Todd Philips (vey vey) saw that the kind of men who were relating to the message of the first movie were low status and unattractive rejects such as members on this forum. (He was probably hoping there'd be more chads relating) So out of a disdain for low status men he shat out joker 2 which is somehow a commentary on male entitlement? While the plot of the first movie focuses on how constant abuse and mistreatment can turn normal men into monsters; Joker 2 is basically Reddit.com and tells you that Arthur is responsible for how shitty his life was and he should've just accepted being a lonely outcast and continued engaging in soyciety.

I assure you that if joker 1 attracted more of a Chad/female fan base, the sequel would've been a movie about Joker being dark triad. Just another example of the hatred towards low status and unattractive men. Everyone was applauding the first movie for covering male mental illness and loneliness until they saw the kind of men that are actually in that situation.

joker 2 reminds me of dostoevsky's crime and punishment

a load of sentimental gibberish, hand-wringing and boring, pointless scenes where idk why anyone would bother reading/watching this shit

joker 2 reminds me of dostoevsky's crime and punishment

a load of sentimental gibberish, hand-wringing and boring, pointless scenes where idk why anyone would bother reading/watching this shit
Feminine shit

Why do you interpret the film so callously?

Mentally Lost Cel told me he thinks the movie is a warning to those who speak the truth. I thought it was a good representation of society's inertia and resistance to change, with Arthur being a fugitive Socrates, the truth-seeking Raskolnikov. Obviously, Arthur Fleck is merely an unfortunate victim of incidence whose actions caused turmoil and havoc; he is the sole embodiment of many ideals, sentiments, feelings, and concepts pertaining to an nascent social movement that has outgrown his representation–thus Arthur is discarded and replaced by a warped perversion better suited to represent the new values begotten from the destruction of the old, that being the maniacal psychopath who stabs Arthur to death and slices a smile on his own face (basically becoming psycho Joker).

As soon as I heard it was going to be a music (jfl), I knew it was going to be fucking GARBAGE.

The first Joker movie is great, it's a relatable movie to incels.

As soon as I heard it was going to be a musical (jfl), I knew it was going to be fucking GARBAGE.
high IQ

anyone who likes a musical is homosexual

Why do you interpret the film so callously?

Mentally Lost Cel told me he thinks the movie is a warning to those who speak the truth. I thought it was a good representation of society's inertia and resistance to change, with Arthur being a fugitive Socrates, the truth-seeking Raskolnikov. Obviously, Arthur Fleck is merely an unfortunate victim of incidence whose actions caused turmoil and havoc; he is the sole embodiment of many ideals, sentiments, feelings, and concepts pertaining to an nascent social movement that has outgrown his representation–thus Arthur is discarded and replaced by a warped perversion better suited to represent the new values begotten from the destruction of the old, that being the maniacal psychopath who stabs Arthur to death and slices a smile on his own face (basically becoming psycho Joker).
Because the director of the movie started his main motive with it was to address male entitlement and toxicity. You can look at the interviews yourself.
As soon as I heard it was going to be a music (jfl), I knew it was going to be fucking GARBAGE.

The first Joker movie is great, it's a relatable movie to incels.
I don't think the first one is that good. It's still very Jewish.

Super JUD ruined it "out of passion"

Because the director of the movie started his main motive with it was to address male entitlement and toxicity. You can look at the interviews yourself.
I think the movie is ironically good and accurately showcases what happens when men confront and encompass controversial, widely repudiated matters. Like Socrates, Arthur is sentenced to death because he represents an ideological movement larger than him and the contemporary society condemning him.

View: https://youtu.be/NZeW_4b0YQg?si=W4QKwaN8NfGKl2cl

ppl bitch too much and do jack shit in the matter.
here is a crazy thought, how about producing your own comic/video game/movie?!

and that is the reason why all you get is goyslop.

ppl bitch too much and do jack shit in the matter.
here is a crazy thought, how about producing your own comic/video game/movie?!

and that is the reason why all you get is goyslop.
Just produce an indie multi million dollar film bro :soy:

I will never ever watch this crap cause i'm easily triggered

Imagine becoming a dark, sociopathic supervillain and getting a 40 year old Lady Gaga as your reward.

The original movie was created in part as a commentary on mentally ill lonely men. Todd Philips (vey vey) saw that the kind of men who were relating to the message of the first movie were low status and unattractive rejects such as members on this forum. (He was probably hoping there'd be more chads relating) So out of a disdain for low status men he shat out joker 2 which is somehow a commentary on male entitlement? While the plot of the first movie focuses on how constant abuse and mistreatment can turn normal men into monsters; Joker 2 is basically Reddit.com and tells you that Arthur is responsible for how shitty his life was and he should've just accepted being a lonely outcast and continued engaging in soyciety.

I assure you that if joker 1 attracted more of a Chad/female fan base, the sequel would've been a movie about Joker being dark triad. Just another example of the hatred towards low status and unattractive men. Everyone was applauding the first movie for covering male mental illness and loneliness until they saw the kind of men that are actually in that situation.
the movie shows what normies think about incels and believe it's our fault

Before it came out, I gave this movie a lot of hype. I figured it’d be like the Joker novel from 2008, which is a great comic. Then, I heard Lady Gaga would be in it. Bizarre choice, but I’ve heard good things about her as an actor. Then, I heard it would be a musical. If the music’s good, I won’t care. Then, I totally forgot about it. And now, it’s come out. It’s like a wattpad fanfiction brought to the big screen, fucking christ

Just produce an indie multi million dollar film bro :soy:
see your loser mentality right there, how your defeatist ass first goes to reasons why your endeavors would fail. this is why you deserve goyslop.

see your loser mentality right there, how your defeatist ass first goes to reasons why your endeavors would fail. this is why you deserve goyslop.
I'm just being realistic for a lone individual in an atomized society mang :feelsokman: