Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Johnny Depp or Amber Heard, who do you believe in the defamation trial ...?

J

JeffDude

Banned
-
In this ongoing defamation trial, who is telling the truth, ? Or could both Johnny Depp and Amber Heard be at fault,
Ever see the online Meme that says
"Still a better Love story than Twilight" and various examples are given, could this apply to Depp & Heard ? Is Twilight really that bad ?

pretty obvious the foid made most of it up

Why the fuck do you care about that?

Why the fuck do you care about that?
I'll ask Americans this everyday. Always the same Because they did something special excuse. I hate my people:lul:

This whole fiasco just reminded me why I don't pay any attention to "celebrities".

Too many times I have heard, or read, the really really fucking shit and retarded opinions of someone whose acting, or music, I have loved for decades.

So I actively try to avoid all of that shit now. It's just too disappointing learning that your heroes are pieces of shit IRL.

(Realizing MJ probably was a kiddy fingering pedo after all, was the worst. I was in denial about that for a long time. His music was just the sound of my childhood. )

I really have no idea who is lying here; Johnny Depp, or his mole, or the mole's sister. Probably all of them. They are probably all awful, privileged, narcissistic, lying cunts.

All I do know, is that Depp was absolutely spot on as the Mad Hatter. I consider his portrayal of that character a masterpiece.

Images 5

In this ongoing defamation trial, who is telling the truth, ? Or could both Johnny Depp and Amber Heard be at fault,
Ever see the online Meme that says
"Still a better Love story than Twilight" and various examples are given, could this apply to Depp & Heard ? Is Twilight really that bad ?
Both of them of course. These are actors and completely insane unstable people with looks and money. They are very sick..

..That being said, it's clear that as far as the legal proceedings go, Amber Heard and her legal team are half retarded. Their whitenesses suck, their cross examination are pathetic, and the majority of experts and whitenesses tend to show Heard as the more instable moron of the pair. Depp is also more subdued and genuine on the stand. Heard hold her chij up high like a boasting cunt.

Amber is a foid, Johnny is attractive, they both live on easy mode and for all I care they can both go to prison or get assassinated by each other's fans :feelsseriously:

Plus, why do you even fucking care man

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back