Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Johnny depp brutally mogged in the movie "platoon"

No way I’m clicking those links tbh. Upload them instead.

No way I’m clicking those links tbh. Upload them instead.
Aleredy clicked em, No danger, If it was a virus i would counter upload a virus back and fuck up his entire PC :)

wrong images sir

I remember a story where a Hollywood producer's teen daughter watched Platoon and told her father that Depp would be a big star (at that point he had only done 2 movies before).

Foids are the first to see it.

Attachments

• cfa2b3f24cb2fee0e5a52eab4a75cbbd.jpg
    cfa2b3f24cb2fee0e5a52eab4a75cbbd.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 17
  • MV5BNTM1Y2JlMGEtMGNlYy00NzA4LWE5MDktY2RhMmY0OTRhOTNjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAyMDc0NTgw._V1_.jpg
    MV5BNTM1Y2JlMGEtMGNlYy00NzA4LWE5MDktY2RhMmY0OTRhOTNjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAyMDc0NTgw._V1_.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 17
here are the pics

I remember a story where a Hollywood producer's teen daughter watched Platoon and told her father that Depp would be a big star (at that point he had only done 2 movies before).

brutal

i meant to say depp was mogging

I remember a similar story. I think it was the Director of his first film, which was Nightmare On Elm Street. He showed his daughter pictures of the last few actors he was considering and she got wet over Depp.

I can remember several identical stories, of the top of my head. Joss Whedon told a similar story about the casting of David Boreanaz in Buffy-- he was literally seen walking his dog by some female (I think), he wasn't even an actor. Then he read for Whedon and he didn't think much of him, but the women in the room were all gasping for air. And he's a pretty bad actor, especially at the start of his career.

The same thing happened with Jason Scott Lee when being cast as Bruce Lee in Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story. He read for the part and all the women in the room were dripping, so he got the part.

Depp was unmoggable in his prime. There are handsome men and then there are beautiful men, and Depp was one of the few who qualified for the latter category.
brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back