Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

john f kennedy never had sex with marilyn monroe

I

incel god

Banned
-
im not disrespecting the president but do you really believe it when people say he was having a sexual affair with marilyn? foids are chad only! john was decent looking not a chad!

foids are chad only! john was decent looking not a chad!

I don't think JFK was that good-looking either. But I'm not a foid. As a man, I can't accurately judge his attractiveness. You'd have to survey a bunch of foids to get an idea of how attractive he was to them.

As men, we really can't judge his attractiveness as well as we think we can. We may think he's average. We may think we're average. How many stupid posts do we read here where a guy says, "Foids treat me like shit, call me a creep, get nasty with me. But I'm not ugly, I'm average looking!" Uh...you may think you're average looking, but foids clearly think you're an ugly fuck.

Ditto for Kennedy. We may think he was average looking, but foids may see him as super sexy. It would seem that way based upon how he was worshipped in life, and how he's still fawned over 60 years after his death. Also, wasn't he rather tall for his time?

Last edited:
Well they did got rid of her to silence her ?

jfk was personalitychad

JFK had to go as he was gonna get rid of the federal reserve & secret service so off he goes. His brother was gonna crack down on the mafia so seeya pal.

She knew too much or at least the possibility she did existed so bye.

As for if she did, yeah. Can't get more clout than POTUS for status.

im not disrespecting the president but do you really believe it when people say he was having a sexual affair with marilyn? foids are chad only! john was decent looking not a chad!
I think he did ,Kennedy's are crazy ,watch the Chappaquiddick the movie!