Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Jogging is my personal therapy against depression

• Thread starter BlackPilledNeet
  • Start date
BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
★★★★★
Just back from a 2h run in the woods. Feel good now. Was very depressed this morning. Now i feel alright now. Trust me, jogging is a very good method to feel a bit better.

agree, I feel better with this forum and jerking off too

Just back from a 2h run in the woods. Feel good now. Was very depressed this morning. Now i feel alright now. Trust me, jogging is a very good method to feel a bit better.
What woods did you run in for that long without getting lost? I wouldn't be able to do that with the woods behind my house because after about a half mile at most, I stop seeing a path that I can follow back home when I want to turn around and come back.

Legit

I Like to run as well, I feel a lot better afterwards too

Legit

I Like to run as well, I feel a lot better afterwards too

I've had shin splints for literally a year. I can't run. And my bike is fucked up so can't do any cardio until I fix it.

I've had shin splints for literally a year. I can't run. And my bike is fucked up so can't do any cardio until I fix it.
Did you gain weight in that time without cardio?

Jogging will destroy your knees.

I enjoy joggin too

and browsing expensive running shoes I'll never buy