Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Joggers and a landwhale bully a mayocel in class

Mango

Mango

404: faceonality and bonefidence not found
★★
Those arent normalfags
thosre are N

Simply the treatment all subhumans most go through, accepted by most and condemned by none; thus the snowballing effects leading into social isolation, contempt for most, independence skills, cognitive ability, and all the other factors making up the average person's quality of life even apart from relationships... :reeeeee:

I can say that in your case, it's quite welcomed to find a pathetic subhuman to mock or otherwise laugh at, as there's no other discernible reason to attempt to defend you... :feelsjuice:

Negative characteristics are instantly projected onto you due to your unattractive physical appearance; even moreso with a foid. :feelsclown:

Remember that foids will still ALWAYS give thugmaxxers like them a pass, by simply ignoring the behaviour or attempting to reason/excuse it out in some way; as long as they're attractive, of course! :society:

Last edited:
Going to school with nigs must be hell

Advanced honors class at Martin Luther King High School

Hope he comes back to school with an AR and goes ER

and I am supposed to listen to nigcels that mayocels somehow have it better. Rudyard Kipling be damned the true white man's burden is his female which is the most destructive, degenerate and treasonous form of life in existence.

hqdefault.jpg

He wanted to go Minassian on them, but he was too physically weak JFL

The Bell Curve

That teacher was like, "You coulda killed somebody". What a shit fuckin job. Teacher jobs are vastly underpaid and everyday you go into the classroom with loud disruptive and violent kids. Can't those kids just sit down and shut the fuck up?

If that was a mostly Asian school (and there are several of them here in the sf bay area), the kids would be sitting quietly doing their work. One of the most successful public high schools in all of America are here in the bay area where the students are mostly Asian. El Cerrito, Albany, Fremont, Lowell High, you name it. List just goes on and on. And a lot of the kids aren't even rich. A lot are poor and are still very successful academically.

That teacher was like, "You coulda killed somebody". What a shit fuckin job. Teacher jobs are vastly underpaid and everyday you go into the classroom with loud disruptive and violent kids. Can't those kids just sit down and shut the fuck up?

If that was a mostly Asian school (and there are several of them here in the sf bay area), the kids would be sitting quietly doing their work. One of the most successful public high schools in all of America are here in the bay area where the students are mostly Asian. El Cerrito, Albany, Fremont, Lowell High, you name it. List just goes on and on. And the kids aren't even rich. A lot are poor and are still very successful academically.
The teacher didn't really care about the subhuman getting bullied. Notice how he never went up to the kids throwing shit at him.

The teacher didn't really care about the subhuman getting bullied. Notice how he never went up to the kids throwing shit at him.
Of course, the kids will actually fight the teachers. And the teacher will get into hot mess just for defending himself/herself. There will be a follow up and some kids will lie.

When someone tells me theyre a teacher or I find out that they teach, I literally feel sorry for them. I don't think to myself, "Oh what a prestigious job, you have a direct impact on lives and can change young people".

Nah thats not what I feel. I think poor low paying fuckin bastard. You also have to deal with the rowdiest and dumbest students on a day to day basis. Even garbage men have higher status than teachers in America.

In East Asia its completely different. The teachers there are high paying and revered.

Must be tough being surrounded by african american nigger mongoloids every day

Average American public school

I feel sorry for him. I had to put up with this shit in 8th grade.

Fuck being surrounded by those primates. Place is a fucking zoo