Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Joe Biden will create a credit scoring system entirely based on sexism and racism

doesnt matter nobody is voting for him

LMAO world is getting soyer after 2020, honestly you will have wished that Corona was actually a brutal disease that annhilated human race.
Save my words.

you will have wished that Corona was actually a brutal disease that annhilated human race.
Maybe we'll get lucky and Covid mutates and becomes more fatal in Wave #2.

Maybe we'll get lucky and Covid mutates and becomes more fatal in Wave #2.
No, what will happen is that normies and simps get their vaccines. 2021 will be as lame as 2019 and we will be made fun of.
This in saecula saeculorom.

Chinese social credit system. basically

LMAO world is getting soyer after 2020, honestly you will have wished that Corona was actually a brutal disease that annhilated human race.
Save my words.

im brown
so you will hand me the world or is this just virtue signal

This is purely retarded, not a surprise, it's from the libtards afterall.

I thought this thread was moved to ID for a second jfl.

At 2:18: "What does that mean and how does it work? Honestly we don't know" He then goes on to assume what he thinks it means. Seems like some platitudes since black people have low credit scores. Absolutely nothing actionable in that video but people will take it to mean whatever they want it to mean. I thought only boomers with dementia fell for misleading videos on the internet.

it's going to be funny to read all the trumptards after biden wins

No, what will happen is that normies and simps get their vaccines. 2021 will be as lame as 2019 and we will be made fun of.
This in saecula saeculorom.
If 2021 is the year that definition of a "simp" becomes a guy that easily believes what they are told instead of a guy that shows special treatment to females then
[It's Over] for the English language.

Imagine believing this or imagine listening to fucking tim pool jfl

If 2021 is the year that definition of a "simp" becomes a guy that easily believes what they are told instead of a guy that shows special treatment to females then
[It's Over] for the English language.
Language is nonsense. It's convoluting, just as human's nature.

Language is nonsense. It's convoluting, just as human's nature.
Then that's the same reason why society has twisted the definition of the word incel to mean a misogynist and not a sexless male that is physically unattractive.

Markets will crash hard 10-15 years from now if this happens. The reason why the recession happened was because the credit rating agencies rated bad bonds higher than they actually were resulting in bad investments.

Imagine getting your news from some unhinged wingnut ranting on Youtube or whatever it is that Trump chimps are on these days.
Tbh