Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Job interview log thread

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Since I’m a wage slave but an underemployed one, I am currently looking for a better higher paying job. I will maintain a record of my experiences in this thread.

Last couple companies I talked to it was a HR foid, today a man who is the manager, not part of HR, contacted me for an interview later this week. Should go better since it is a male I’m dealing with. Also it pays really well which would solve a lot of my financial problems.

Lets hope its not over for you, man.

Do you have any education? A degree?
Do you know how to speak well?

Do you have any education? A degree?
Do you know how to speak well?
Yes I have a degree. I speak ok, not great. I have experience too. Biggest problem is ugly.

Hopefully you succeed

If you're dealing with a guy it shouldn't be as bad tbh.

If you're dealing with a guy it shouldn't be as bad tbh.
Usually it’s not. They don’t care as much about looks. I got my current job because my boss is an incel, but it is part time and pays poorly.

Yes I have a degree. I speak ok, not great. I have experience too. Biggest problem is ugly.
Phone interviews might be the way to go, then, so they can't judge you on your physical appearance (which would undoubtedly happen in a face-to-face interview setting).

Tell someone that gives a fuck
:feelzez:

Hope you do good Bro. I've been NEET for a while and although it dosen't have its stresses I think it would be better if I tried to get some sort of career.

Messaged the dude about a good time to meet for an interview. Hasn’t wrote back. Did I just get ghosted by a dude? :worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelsbadman:

I send 300 applications and only 10 reply only 3 interviews and all went shit its over if you cant talk on phone.

Good luck man

Sending my dragon energy to you. Hope you succeed .

Phone interviews might be the way to go, then, so they can't judge you on your physical appearance (which would undoubtedly happen in a face-to-face interview setting).
truecels can’t actually speak even over the phone

Messaged the dude about a good time to meet for an interview. Hasn’t wrote back. Did I just get ghosted by a dude? :worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelsbadman:
probably. next time wait for he calling to you

Dude wrote me back offering a couple shit interview times where I am working and I’m not going to take time off work and lose money just to jester for some hiring manager cuck.

I told him what days and times work for me so if he gets back to me then fine, otherwise I don’t care.

Since I’m a wage slave but an underemployed one, I am currently looking for a better higher paying job. I will maintain a record of my experiences in this thread.

May I ask how much money you currently make within a month?

May I ask how much money you currently make within a month?
After taxes I bring home about 1500 a month working about 28 hours a week

After taxes I bring home about 1500 a month working about 28 hours a week

Sounds like a somewhat decent job/life to me. After taxes I had 1000 Euro and I worked for about 35 to 38 hours a week. So, I worked much more than you while earning much less than you. Lol at my life.

good luck and hope you get it as employment is better then unemployment or under employed.wish you the best.

good luck and hope you get it as employment is better then unemployment or under employed.wish you the best.
Thanks. This job pays a lot and would solve many of my problems. But it looks like we can’t even agree on a interview time so pretty sure won’t get it.