Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Jizz Stain On My Crush's Uniform

Alexander Megiddo

Alexander Megiddo

Banned
-
IT'S FUCKING OVER. The girl I was crushing on at the liquor store showed up to work today with a weird white splat shaped stain on her shirt around the boob area, pretty sure it was Chad's cum. Fuck sake I wanna rope.

You can't be serious

I have a lot of experience with "protein stains." I wouldn't call them white, more like a faded discoloration. It's hard to tell jizz from other stains just from sight. You have to touch it.

jfl at having a crush

I'm scared about my own cum having stained my clothes when I'm outside ngl

theres no way of telling unless you taste it. If you get a sore throat later then it's probably cum.

IT'S FUCKING OVER. The girl I was crushing on at the liquor store showed up to work today with a weird white splat shaped stain on her shirt around the boob area, pretty sure it was Chad's cum. Fuck sake I wanna rope.
bitch it never begain for u man

Nice larp broyo

Foids are so obsessed with Chad they need to have jizz stains on a shirt to remember him by

cucked by a cum stain tbh ngl

put me in the screenshot cucktears

jfl at having a crush

Seriously what is that shit, I never had that shit, there were always multiple girls in my class I liked, never obsessed over just one single girl, this oneitis/crush mindset is the clearest sign of a cuck.

His baby sperm got closer to her than you ever did.

>having crush

No way that was cum lol cum dries in minutes

They can't even swallow properly these days, what's the point in even trying anymore? :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

it toothpaste bruh

Its just milk you fucking incel stop saying all women are whores whoops teehee

Having a crush = bluepilled normie

Also it could have been anything.

You deserved it for having a crush, fuckin cuck

Just imagine Chad or Tyrone getting to cum all over her chest and face

IT'S FUCKING OVER. The girl I was crushing on at the liquor store showed up to work today with a weird white splat shaped stain on her shirt around the boob area, pretty sure it was Chad's cum. Fuck sake I wanna rope
Jfl at crushing on whores

I'm to jaded to have crushes

I have a lot of experience with "protein stains." I wouldn't call them white, more like a faded discoloration. It's hard to tell jizz from other stains just from sight. You have to touch it.
OP should touch it and become a certified cuck.