Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Jinx theory- an explanation as to why nothing works?

veghler

veghler

Greycel
Im too lazy to write a long paragraph but basically despite me being mtn, only slightly autistic, and 5‘8(frauded to 5‘11) I still have 0 friends nevermind gf.

I dont expect chad treatment but stats arent horrible or extreme truecel level but i still get absolutely 0. no matter how much i try to change my looks or appear more nt i feel like god or some higher power has put a“jinx“ on me to stop my from doing anything.

Could this be legit or am i schizo?

If you’re a MTN and you don’t have a social circle it’s pretty much over for you, online dating is a waste of time if you aren’t insanely attractive, plus you are below average male height and “slightly autistic” it’s safe to say that it never began for you.

Im too lazy to write a long paragraph but basically despite me being mtn, only slightly autistic, and 5‘8(frauded to 5‘11) I still have 0 friends nevermind gf.

I dont expect chad treatment but stats arent horrible or extreme truecel level but i still get absolutely 0. no matter how much i try to change my looks or appear more nt i feel like god or some higher power has put a“jinx“ on me to stop my from doing anything.

Could this be legit or am i schizo?
Oy vey
((((We)))) will never let you ascend grey cel you will never touch girl naked for free

If you’re a MTN and you don’t have a social circle it’s pretty much over for you, online dating is a waste of time if you aren’t insanely attractive, plus you are below average male height and “slightly autistic” it’s safe to say that it never began for you.
Yeah i see hopefully i can still ascend physically