Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Jim Crow laws are good, hear me out.

GigaCheesyPenis

GigaCheesyPenis

#1 White Supremacist
If we really come together as a collective, most of everyone here thinks that if we shipped all the niggers back to Africa the United States would be a better place. The separation of blacks and whites would be beneficial for both sides. Here are my reasons

- White people would not have to live in as much fear of getting robbed or shot by black people
- Black people can be with their own kind, and therefore evolve
- Black people maybe can learn how to act (they won't)
- White people can grow their real estate, therefore becoming richer
- It would be a white person's paradise
- The government wouldn't have to use all of our tax dollars for these crispy burnt spooks who don't want to work, making our country more financially stable
- We wouldn't have to deal with another "Obama" (gross)
- Donald Trump can actually hold office without people constantly calling him racist

In conclusion, there are many more reasons Jim Crow laws should be reinstated. Furthermore, if all goes as planned (it will) we should not only remove the blacks from our society, we could theoretically remove every race other than whites. Such as Mexicans, Europeans, and those slanted-eyed Chinese dog eaters.

Agreed.

Even some black leaders agree segregation was better for them

I agree. However, curries should be exempted from Jim Crow laws, for reasons I won't get into. :cool:

white person's paradise

E741C2BD 0D6B 4367 994F 0884ABDC2A70

I need a law that gives me a black mommy milf milker softfemdom girlfriend that i can impregnate daily :feelsmage:

I need a law that gives me a black mommy milf milker softfemdom girlfriend that i can impregnate daily :feelsmage:
I will allow a few for milking purposes, they have to be chained up, and fed like the fucking cows they are. also, I hate women, so get out of here with that shit

Go fuck yourself, stormcuck retard.