Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL jfl @ this ITcel comment

Chad: Why don't women like me?

Girl: hey the-

Chad: YOU WHORE FOID LANDWHALE YOU DON'T EVEN WANT TO SUCK MY DICK AND SATISFY MY LONG SUPPRESSED SEXUAL DRIVE!!!!! YOU ARE LITERALLY THE WORST THING TO EVER EXIST! YOU TALK TO ME TO TEASE ME THEN YOU DON'T FUCK ME! THAT IS MANIPULATI... (continues to rave angrily about how women are terrible)

Girl: (whispering to friends) I wanna ask him out, he looks hot, no second thoughts I'll ask (begins to get as close to Chad as possible)

Chad: HEY YOU GET OUT OF HERE YOU FOID WHORE!!! Clear evidence women are all teasing me to manipulate me... I bet she's trying to get me to follow her to a slavery dungeon.

Chad, on Facebook: Is now in a relationship
This probably actually happened.

I was gonna ask him out, he looks hot
I really need to stop shouting 'whore!' at women I just met, I keep interrupting them from asking me out!

I was gonna ask him out, he looks hot

the women in the scenario barely even knew the guy and was about to ask him out merely because of his looks

i hate it when my large post count attracts a foid and i have to rescue myself from potential slavery

Screen Shot 2020 01 21 at 121559 PM

Funny how that's usually what most rosties say right after one of their orbiters stop being a cuck.
I really need to stop shouting 'whore!' at women I just met, I keep interrupting them from asking me out!
She's probably talking to an orbiter, because a chad can say whatever he wants and still fuck them.

Screen Shot 2020 01 21 at 122339 PM

Last edited:
Femoids have never talked to me

IMG 20200121 203333
this is what inceltears thinks we do

Are these people retarded enough to think that girls approach us, talk to us, and give indicators of interest to us? Maybe to autistcels who can't pick up on it.

We need to stop doing meetups,these ITcucks are getting the wrong impression
S l400

'He looks so hot' said no foid ever. What is this? If they wish to caricature us at least they could maintain the coherence of their believes.

Really? Must be all that soy, or perhaps Cuckbook's influence. I don't remember thirsty cucks when I was in HS that would date down, most would just cope with sports, games, drugs or academics instead of being a cuck. There were definitely, a lot of girls that didn't date at all in HS from what I remember .
I can easily say that 90% percent of "men" in high school are all thirsty cucks who would fuck a subhuman foid

"I was going to ask him out he looks hot"

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

i dont think a foid has ever thought of me and the word 'hot' together