Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel JFL "This is an incel board" user "weed" has already 10 likes on Tinder

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
Screenshot 90

Screenshot 91

Location Europe, germany

fakecels.me top mascot making us proud

meanwhile i cant even get a landwhale to talk to me

fakecel needs to be banned

There should be a exact definition first

No suprise to me he's good looking.

Do normie tier looks people get Tinder matches?

im ugly as fuck jaja

incels are minority on this site, this site is full of normies with autism

No suprise to me he's good looking.

Do normie tier looks people get Tinder matches?

Like ive said were the bottom of the barrel, subhumans who have nothing to loose.

If you think the average 5 - 5.5 man cant get laid youre wrong.

He isnt the bottom of the barrel and doesnt belong here.

Either the user is trolling or a bdd mentalcel and needs help. He needs to be banned

Not surprised at all. He also got 2,000+ matches in Asia. What surprised me was him only getting fat black chicks in NYC last night.

Tinder is all about looks. Never got any match here, only once when I was abroad from a ugly femoid.

Not surprised at all. He also got 2,000+ matches in Asia. What surprised me was him only getting fat black chicks in NYC last night.

Lol if he is only getting fat black chicks its over for everyone here x10

Asia, haha. Easy solution when you can't get white HB10's.

Lol if he is only getting fat black chicks its over for everyone here x10

whogivesafucc did a little better in NYC, though. I won't even bother with anyplace in the USA or western world because I know I won't get shit.

whogivesafucc did a little better in NYC, though. I won't even bother with anyplace in the USA or western world because I know I won't get shit.
But he's banned now, REEEEEEE I HATE THE MODS/SPERGEANT.

His presence here is insulting to real incels

I have no idea. Can anyone clarify? @SergeantIncel @Ryo_Hazuki
he was banned for trolling on an alt account then he told everyone that its his and got perma on main.

@Weed just download tinder you autist and leave

he was banned for trolling on an alt account then he told everyone that its his and got perma on main.
I miss him, he was one of my faves. Well I still have you. :)

Like ive said were the bottom of the barrel, subhumans who have nothing to loose.

If you think the average 5 - 5.5 man cant get laid youre wrong.
I know normie tier looks get laid but do they get Tinder matches? Anyone know?

I demand seeing actual matches and you talking to them, setting up a date..

Until then, fake and gay.

incels are so autistic they think matches means anything

you havent made it until you actually facefucked a girl more than once

Weed is an Aryan chadlite troll. For the love of Christ ban him.

3.8k posts just fucking lol all you have to do is download tinder on your phone you are larping here for what
I would probs be on par with Kointo if I continued to be as active as when incels started.. 3.8 is nothing, makes me triggered when I see my post count and date joined.

Lol you are coping hard matches mean that you are not ugly and don't fucknig belong here you really think truecel would get matches?

Germany, get ready to be heightmogged

says the autist himself

If that's him in the profile picture then there's no way he's an incel.

Lol you are coping hard matches mean that you are not ugly and don't fucknig belong here you really think truecel would get matches?

Matches mean 0 if they don't message

this site is cucked as fuck cuz of a few mods

it doesnt matter if you are a truecel or not. if you arent getting pussy in real life consistently you are not succeeding

it doesnt matter if you are a truecel or not. if you arent getting pussy in real life consistently you are not succeeding

I partially agree, if you get matches but can't get dates or fuck them it doesn't mean anything unless you're a coping locationcel

honestly im not even sure if he is trolling

>tinder matches dont mean anything
>you havent made it until you actually facefucked a girl more than once

probably a troll but i will say it anways since there are plenty of like minded self proclaimed incels

Tinder matches mean you make the cut in the looks department.

But if they never message?

Anglefrauding and geooptimization can work wonders for truecels. It even worked for me and I would say I'm easily a sub-5 in the looks department. For proof, I've gone three decades without receiving any positive attention from females IRL.